Thibaut182

Tom Delonge Stratocaster Replica ( Cheshire Cat-Dude Ranch era)

Hello people, recently I started working on the task of replicating Tom's guitar, and I found this forum which was undoubtedly the greatest help to find each sticker as well as to replicate them (Many I did not find or were in very poor quality, so I design it myself again) That is why, thanking for your help I attached all the vectorized stickers in PDF and .crl (CorelDraw)  for anyone to use (I am not selfish as one of the group here). I relied heavily on the stickers of the Russian seller and in many ones I could not exactly replicate the logo. Anyways little details, I hope that helps. Keep rocking!

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Dv0-wVT2WesiyqNpw1HsIfdWnm9yQS3p?usp=sharing

Captura de Pantalla 2020-07-06 a la(s) 16-compressed.jpg

On 7/6/2020 at 12:19 PM, gianb1 said:

for anyone to use (I am not selfish as one of the group here)

yea it's totally selfish to work for over a hundred hours on something and not give that labor away for free...

welcome to the boards douche hammer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, daveyjones said:

yea it's totally selfish to work for over a hundred hours on something and not give that labor away for free...

welcome to the boards douche hammer

Yeah maybe I misused my words, fully understandable no intention of offending my apologies.

• Like 1