New Blink Single April 28th

Chewy030

35 minutes ago, nextmarkhoppus44 said:

I know I'm overthinking it, but in the next picture, he better be up front.

Haha you are the only person thinking about that! But if you really wanna dive that deep, think about this angle: What if having Mark and Travis in the forefront reminds people that this is still Blink 182, and not a new band featuring Blink members? I won't be surprised/concerned at all if Mark and Travis are basically the main spokesmen/faces of Blink during the beginning of this era.

2 hours ago, Champ182 said:

Haha you are the only person thinking about that! But if you really wanna dive that deep, think about this angle: What if having Mark and Travis in the forefront reminds people that this is still Blink 182, and not a new band featuring Blink members? I won't be surprised/concerned at all if Mark and Travis are basically the main spokesmen/faces of Blink during the beginning of this era.

this is a good point, but also, i really don't think they even thought about it at all lol. pretty sure he was just standing behind them and they took a photo. his positioning in press photos doesn't worry me at all, and i overthink everything

• Like 1

News on the song!

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2016/03/24/blink-182-has-new-music-and-weve-heard-it/#.VvQ0OJGDGpI.twitter

“I think any fan of Blink-182 is going to be ecstatic when they hear the music. I really do! It sounds like Blink-182 but it sounds like Blink in 2016. Lyrically it’s clever.” Worden explains that of the songs she’s heard, it’s primarily Hoppus on vocals with Skiba adding harmonies. “I didn’t know what to expect.

Worden can speak with some authority. The band has played her every Blink-182 album before its release. “The music I heard rocks,” she says. “It sounds like Blink but it’s not anything that we’ve heard before. For fans of the band, they’re going to be super happy with it. It starts with Travis’ unmistakable drumming—it’s just that signature Blink sound—you immediately know who it is.”

“As a fan of the band for the last 20 years, I was so happy with what I heard. It was the band I’ve loved all these years.”

Of the tracks that she previewed, Worden describes some as rock-leaning, reminiscent of Dude Ranch. There were a couple with really funny lyrics and I heard a ballad as well. “Mark singing the ballad was amazing. He sounded awesome.”

• Like 9

Can't wait!

I'd be careful with the Dude Ranch comparisons though. It's pretty much guaranteed not to sound much like Dude Ranch.

Remember they promoted Hearts All Gone as a Dude Ranch style track just because it was pretty fast.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Capsov said:

Still says TBD, the only one on the entire list that says that. I wonder if the band even knows which song it is gonna be yet.

Probably not haha