ALBUM ARTWORK SEGMENTS SHOWN

madgaz182

37 minutes ago, fran.182 said:

I like that segment a lot! If it's for "Bored To Death", I'm digging the sarcasm behind that artwork.

Just not sure I'd like that as an album title... We'll see.

Btw, that face totally looks like this one (from the same artist): http://impermanent-art.tumblr.com/post/99373165996/james-dean-portrait-by-dfaceofficial-at-his.

It's pretty much the same thing, lol

cover.jpg

• Like 4

Why? there are some really fucking stupid, weird, ugly, boring album covers by lots of huge artists. I don't think theres any particular standard for it at all.

• Like 1

To be fair, there has only been one album cover for blink that I just loved as a piece of art, and that's the untitled album's cover.  Rest have ranged from ok to bad, but that has never changed the quality of the actual music.  I think this looks to be decent, not my favorite, but certainly not bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clarke said:

Mainstream means more money going into albums, better music videos, bigger shows, more TV performances, more people to bond over blink with, etc. 

It also means selling out and making compromises you otherwise might not want to have made.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Blink has been pretty good at doing their own thing while still making the band successful. I wouldn't call the EOTS era as a time when blink sold out.

I'd say at least parts of TOYPAJ was evidence of blink selling out at least a little based on the story of how First Date and The Rock Show came to be.

26 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Got a feeling that this bloke will be doing the artwork for the singles etc and that zombie looking guy will be a character. Anyone else? Possibly music videos involving him? Could be way out but have a feeling

Poet Anderson?

• Like 2