ALBUM ARTWORK SEGMENTS SHOWN

madgaz182

2 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I think its just art for the premier of Bored To Death... get it?! She's talking and he's dead ... bored.

I doubt it'll be the album art.

I could see it going both ways. With Travis just saying the art was done, and then releasing this all of a sudden.

Just now, Capsov said:

I could see it going both ways. With Travis just saying the art was done, and then releasing this all of a sudden.

I think the actual album art was probably done by the same guy ... dude probably made a picture for each track. So, thr actual title art will be similar but probably not this ... that make sense?

5 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I think its just art for the premier of Bored To Death... get it?! She's talking and he's dead ... bored.

I doubt it'll be the album art.

Well the album itself could be called Bored to Death too.  We just don't know yet.

3 minutes ago, Freestyleskater182 said:

Sometimes I find that I have to take in an album as a whole.
For instance with DED I was split on the album art and now I love it because I think it conceptually works well with the album.

I can dig that, DED was very spontaneous and DIY and the art reflects that, but man.. I still think the "Dogs Eating Dogs" font is as gross today as when it came out. I always thought it woulda been nicer if they just had "blink-182" and the dog, reminiscent of Cheshire Cat's cover