Game of Thrones Season 6!! Spoilers are in here.

Melty Mark

That's probably my favorite episode of the show so far, based on the experience I had watching it. Every other episode in the past has been spoiled for me in some way, even just with people's feelings on the episode, so I'd know what would happen. With this, I had nooooo clue, it was almost unbearable to watch.

Predicted Rickon would die, especially when you see him being brought out onto the battlefield. Not a shot he'd live (ha, a shot). Jon Snow is way too lucky, no way both he and his right hand survive that shit. I mean, I'm really happy they did, but he dodged so much insanity (I read that he dodged arrows that were in groupings of three?). I was scared he'd suffocate to death and that would be the dumbest ending to his plot ever.

Littlefinger, can't explain why, I'm glad he's around tbh. He fucked over my girl Sansa but he came back to ride on her coattails and the Vale rolled in in the most badass way possible. Also, despite his manipulation and selfishness, he's a smart dude and he looks out for the real power, which he hopefully deems to be Sansa and Jon and not that little shit kid.

Dany is just superb as always. That was fantastic. This whole episode almost came together too perfectly, but I was so happy this wasn't an episode 9 where something unnecessarily terrible happens that ruins my feelings on the show between seasons.

Yeah Iwan Rheon is great but I could never take Ramsay serious because I know the actor so well. Think Joffrey was worse. We need a new Villain. Who's it going to be? Theon and Yara's uncle? Euron think his name is. 

56 minutes ago, Buddy Holly said:

High Sparrow is a top contender. It is all a front, he just wants power.

Yeah I'd love to see that, or a brand new character, kinda like how Ramsay came to be. The High Sparrow has such an unnerving smile, I'm sure he could become a really horrible character. 

George RR Martin said that after watching Breaking Bad, he was inspired by Walter White to make the most evil character he could. This was during his time writing Winds of Winter, which still hasn't been released, so maybe it's the High Sparrow or a new character... 

23 hours ago, ungroovy said:

That's probably my favorite episode of the show so far, based on the experience I had watching it. Every other episode in the past has been spoiled for me in some way, even just with people's feelings on the episode, so I'd know what would happen. With this, I had nooooo clue, it was almost unbearable to watch.

Predicted Rickon would die, especially when you see him being brought out onto the battlefield. Not a shot he'd live (ha, a shot). Jon Snow is way too lucky, no way both he and his right hand survive that shit. I mean, I'm really happy they did, but he dodged so much insanity (I read that he dodged arrows that were in groupings of three?). I was scared he'd suffocate to death and that would be the dumbest ending to his plot ever.

Littlefinger, can't explain why, I'm glad he's around tbh. He fucked over my girl Sansa but he came back to ride on her coattails and the Vale rolled in in the most badass way possible. Also, despite his manipulation and selfishness, he's a smart dude and he looks out for the real power, which he hopefully deems to be Sansa and Jon and not that little shit kid.

Dany is just superb as always. That was fantastic. This whole episode almost came together too perfectly, but I was so happy this wasn't an episode 9 where something unnecessarily terrible happens that ruins my feelings on the show between seasons.

The whole point of the ridiculous shots of Jon dodging arrows and shit was to show that Jon is being protected by the lord of the light. That's why they had that whole scene with melisandre earlier in the episode.

11 hours ago, Scott. said:

Jon Snow and Dany will rule as King and Queen. They're also siblings. Anyone else think it will end like this? Fire and ice etc

There's better theories out there that explain the fire and ice stuff and that dany is more like a false prophet but they're a bit spoilery.

11 hours ago, NotNow said:

The whole point of the ridiculous shots of Jon dodging arrows and shit was to show that Jon is being protected by the lord of the light. That's why they had that whole scene with melisandre earlier in the episode.

Ohhhhh... I see.

15 hours ago, Scott. said:

Link?

I'll link you after the next episode because I'm not sure if you know the big reveal that's coming in episode 10 and don't want to have it spoiled for you because it's a game changer.

if you do though, I'll link you

5 hours ago, NotNow said:

I'll link you after the next episode because I'm not sure if you know the big reveal that's coming in episode 10 and don't want to have it spoiled for you because it's a game changer.

if you do though, I'll link you

No I haven't got a clue what's coming. I thought they passed the books now? 

11 hours ago, Scott. said:

No I haven't got a clue what's coming. I thought they passed the books now? 

They are but this is like a huge reveal that has been foreshadowed in the books forever and has been foreshadowed the past two seasons of the show. The song of ice and fire stuff should make a lot more sense after next episode if the theory is right.

32 minutes ago, NotNow said:

They are but this is like a huge reveal that has been foreshadowed in the books forever and has been foreshadowed the past two seasons of the show. The song of ice and fire stuff should make a lot more sense after next episode if the theory is right.

Ok. I'm excited for it

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

I assume you're referring to a theory other than R+L=J?