BORED TO DEATH OUT NOW!!!! MUSIC VIDEO ADDED

Mr Hoppus

2 hours ago, vivalasativa said:

blink sure is relevant. Heard the new song on the radio an hour ago on a station that usually plays justin bieber/bruno mars/katy perry type of shit

Yes they are! :) blink was trending on twitter here in mexico last night.

2 hours ago, Freestyleskater182 said:

Oh no kidding? Did not know that. Thanks for filling me in.
I can sympathize with that. I had surgery for acid reflux too but it was on my stomach.

Don't get too excited though.  It was literally #1 only for a few minutes, then got knocked back down.  Tom had to sit there waiting for it to hit number one, then take a screen shot.

This is different, it has been up on #1 all day, not just for the few minutes after the song went on sale.

• Like 1

My local radio station "premeired" it this morning as well. The djs all said its really good which was suprising. I think this song is going to do well with the fans that just say they liked them when they were in high school

After listening to it constantly i have more opinions of it

the people compaining about the chorus are fucktards. Its the best part and so catchy. I know i said i thought the bridge was too busy, which i still think, but i love the melody mark sings in it. 

• Like 2

The somgs really grown on me. Gone from okay to good quality song for me. The bridge and chorus are really great. Still fans get behind the oh ohs, especially after the bridge. The outro is way too long. It should go strait from the end of the chorus to Traviss little drum solo and ended quickly.

• Like 2