BORED TO DEATH OUT NOW!!!! MUSIC VIDEO ADDED

Mr Hoppus

33 minutes ago, Magnious said:

Then...he turns around and does a "joke" song (Golden Showers in the Golden State)...which I still don't understand what the joke was even supposed to be.  It was just a song that had a lot of Fucks, mom's touching dicks, taking a shit on someone's chest, and saying it is hot in California.  Where is the joke....it is just a potty mouth song...and is not funny.  What sucks the most....musically...this song is amazing, the lyrics ruin it.

Well said. There's no absurdity or humor or anything in the song. There's no joke. I never thought that song was funny at all.

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Love the lyrics to Golden Showers..funny shit. Too bad he spitefully released it as a shameless attempt to lure blink fans over to his dead end ventures.

They're fucking cringeworthy - I would of found them funny if I were 13/14 again I guess.

The music in the song isn't too bad though.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Poet Danderson said:

They're fucking cringeworthy - I would of found them funny if I were 13/14 again I guess.

The music in the song isn't too bad though.

Yeah, but you're also a lame grumpy old guy who hates the world and all of its inhabitants. I wouldn't expect you to think anything is funny. Let alone a perverted and offensive joke song.

the artwork for the album points clearly towards tom. hes depicted as the blonde girl, always crying and annoying, with crazy ideas not having feet on the ground, whereas mark and travis and now matt are the skull face driver, who gives a shit what the girls saying...so no tom on the horizon, blink is racing fast towards glory.

46 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Yeah, but you're also a lame grumpy old guy who hates the world and all of its inhabitants. I wouldn't expect you to think anything is funny. Let alone a perverted and offensive joke song.

Say what you want about me but if you think being close to 30 and finding this hilarious is normal then there is clearly no saving you.

Do you still listen to fuck a dog every day too?

• Like 2

I really wanted to like the song. I had very low expectations. I don't think it's terrible by any means, but I prefer Tom songs like Endless Summer and Suburban Kings. And I feel ashamed saying that. I like the verses just fine in Bored to Death and the bridge is probably my favorite part. The chorus is really boring an uninspiring though. I've listened to the song ten times and I can't even remember it.