BORED TO DEATH OUT NOW!!!! MUSIC VIDEO ADDED

Mr Hoppus

On 5/10/2016 at 11:04 PM, boxelder said:

If you listen to the podcast John has never mentioned he is a co-writer, neither Mark mentioned it. I think John's part is just an idea for the chorus on Bored to Death as it was mentioned in his interview. And he forced Mark, Matt and Travis to write songs fast - one-two songs each day. John: "I go to grab some coffee and Mark you need to write a new idea or a chorus for a new song." So it means his imput was in more of giving advices, shaping directions and forcing guys not to overthink the new ideas.

On 5/11/2016 at 4:46 PM, _Kyle_ said:

I imagine Feldman is known for his "contributions", especially for younger bands. I imagine it's why Tom threw so much shade at them bringing him in.

It is also funny how Tom mentioned about co-writing stuff. If you check the making of The Dreamwalker videos, it's mostly Ilan who wrote multiple instruments and Tom was just sitting, watching and giving the orders. Another funny thing is that he doesn't write the books by himself, he didn't do an animation for the Poet Anderson by himself and so on.

• Like 5

just heard bored to death for the first time on my local alternative station and I had the biggest goofiest smile the entire time 

it was the radio edit too. the DJ said he's really excited for the new blink and that tom was his least favorite member hahah

• Like 9

14 hours ago, boxelder said:

just heard bored to death for the first time on my local alternative station and I had the biggest goofiest smile the entire time 

it was the radio edit too. the DJ said he's really excited for the new blink and that tom was his least favorite member hahah

Whats different in the radio edit?