The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

26 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

LOL Kroq is so bored they wrote up an article about this dumb tweet.....

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2016/06/27/tom-delonge-and-travis-barker-may-go-on-a-bro-date/

lol thats a pretty shit article, EXCEPT FOR:

More fuel was added to the fire when a video student edited Blink-182’s Bored to Death video to include scenes with Tom DeLonge.

@Cheerios4u98

• Like 9

LMAO! Poor Tom, guy has been reduced to asking Travis to go to the great wolf lodge so that he can get pictures with Travis in a desperate attempt to keep his name attached to Blink 182.

Tom is almost like famous burro at this point, "OMG Atom knows my name! Atom talks to me. I am famous burro and Atom knows me"

If you think about it, there is really no difference.

• Like 5

Is "depressingly cringe" a thing? It's exactly what I describe this Tom/Travis situation. Like I feel bad Tom because he's like that weird kid in the movie nobody likes and like there's this one popular kid who awkwardly plays nice toward him to not look bad and it's cringe.

And Tom really? Great Wolf Lodge? I've been to the one in Virginia and there's nothing really great except for the hotel rooms, the rest is a nightmare. He's better than that but if he resulted to this than he's losing it fast.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NotNow said:

That's it? I thought he was referring to the first date water park. Now I'm really confused.

I went to a VA one in eighth grade. Waterpark was fun for the first few rides but I got bored quick, my friends and I were sunburned to hell and wondered the hotel in pain and it took forever to get back to our room because the place was so huge. I Before we went to the waterpark we ate first and why had this food that taste worse than school food and it was horrible. Hotel rooms were the best I've been at but that was about it. 

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

LMAO! Poor Tom, guy has been reduced to asking Travis to go to the great wolf lodge so that he can get pictures with Travis in a desperate attempt to keep his name attached to Blink 182.

Tom is almost like famous burro at this point, "OMG Atom knows my name! Atom talks to me. I am famous burro and Atom knows me"

If you think about it, there is really no difference.

Lofuckingl

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

You added fuel to the fire! You bastard you! ;D

I love how they directly quoted me saying "I didn’t make the video in spite of Tom or to fuel any fires" in the other article, and then this one comes out saying I added fuel to the fire. Haha.

2 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I love how they directly quoting me saying "I didn’t make the video in spite of Tom or to fuel any fires" in the other article, and then this one comes out saying I added fuel to the fire. Haha.

You know you have to do this to every video now right? ?