The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

I love the pretending that he actually uses these cameras. Considering how much he pays for other people to do his work for him I doubt he'd then let his projects suffer with his own shitty filming. 

Technically, Ilan has done a lot of the songwriting for Tom in recent years, both on Dreamwalker and Of Nightmares, Chasing Shadows is debatable. I don't see how he can be 'above' ghostwriters when Ilan does the majority of the work for him too. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kay said:

Technically, Ilan has done a lot of the songwriting for Tom in recent years, both on Dreamwalker and Of Nightmares, Chasing Shadows is debatable. I don't see how he can be 'above' ghostwriters when Ilan does the majority of the work for him too. 

Yea Ilan didn't contribute to Chasing Shadows other than the drums.

On 12/6/2016 at 4:43 AM, Kay said:

I love the pretending that he actually uses these cameras. Considering how much he pays for other people to do his work for him I doubt he'd then let his projects suffer with his own shitty filming. 

In the documentary where he drops the camera stuff in the back room hahaha.

5 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

he's like 15 years older than you Helen....

unfortunately, age is just a number, kyle

i think, a lot of people here can agree with me, that Mr. Delonge very often acting like a moody kid, so our age difference is not an indication of smthng)