The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

5 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

yeah accounts. I'm sure they get PMs constantly unless that's something you can turn off.

I went through a couple of her comment threads when he first linked her account and there was a few people that were super creepy and yet she still engaged with them replying and liking their comments. She doesn’t seem phased lol which was surprising. I would have been blocking people left and right. But she’s 16 so I’m sure she’s super self aware of all the shit she has to deal with at this point being toms kid.

Travis is now a stage dad. It's sad and borderline child abuse. You can see the trainwreck coming from a mile away.....just wait till they are older....

I rarely know of any kids who are put in that position that don't come out of it all fucked up.

I do respect Tom for being the responsible family man. He is so much more tolerable and normal when he shuts up about his crazy.

• Like 1

I don't think Travis's kids seem crazy or fame-hungry or anything, but I don't pay attention to anything they do so I guess I might just miss things they do? They dress weird but I mean their dad hasn't worn sleeves in 14 years and has a style that hovers around hip hop/biker gang/punk rock/skeleton so it's not like his kids are way out there in comparison haha. Is he out there trying to make them become singers/actors or something?

59 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I don't think Travis's kids seem crazy or fame-hungry or anything, but I don't pay attention to anything they do so I guess I might just miss things they do? They dress weird but I mean their dad hasn't worn sleeves in 14 years and has a style that hovers around hip hop/biker gang/punk rock/skeleton so it's not like his kids are way out there in comparison haha. Is he out there trying to make them become singers/actors or something?

(hidden from feeling_this)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/10/2018 at 11:47 AM, Ghent said:

I'm not following them, but I can hardly blame fans that do since Tom is plastering their social media handles to a million people.

Yeah at some point you have to draw a line. Following their kids IMO is creepy as fuck.