The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

I don't think it takes much of a conspiracy theorist to assume that Jen probably divorced or separated from Tom because he is a mentally unwell UFO freak who slowly let it consume every facet of his life.

I don't disagree with that they are more than likely separated (:'() but he's been this way for a long long time. Why now?

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I don't disagree with that they are more than likely separated () but he's been this way for a long long time. Why now? :'(

Probably because before it was in a fun/joking way where it was just a hobby of his. Now he's trying to make a legitimate business out of it, without much else going on in his life. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I don't disagree with that they are more than likely separated (:'() but he's been this way for a long long time. Why now?

I think it also has something to do with his phobia of being chased by the government when he drives the kids to school and some other absurd paranoia; I believe this could mentally get you to a point of no return. Tom is a good guy with a big heart and I'm sorry for everything that has happened to him, but he must have become very difficult to deal with and the marriage has taken  a toll on this.

• Like 1

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

A shit ton of people stay in relationships way longer than they should.

I bet she was done with him a better part of a decade ago, and just held on. But at a certain point enough is enough.

Having kids was probably a large factor on why they stayed together for as long as they did. 

http://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/blog/sekret-machines-discussion?utm_source=TTSA+Sign+Ups&utm_campaign=dd1605f934-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_09_27_04_44&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f87397858e-dd1605f934-261850765&mc_cid=dd1605f934&mc_eid=9f686ee62f

Did any of you guys see this? Some thoughts:

1. The questions Lou Elizondo was reading "from fans." Given his background and the sketchy nature of the subject at hand, I'm almost 100% certain those questions were pre-screened. They already knew ahead of time what to read out loud and what Tom would answer. Why subject yourself to a difficult question when you can just give yourself softballs. "Hey Tom, heard you and Jen are now separated 'cause she thinks you're bat-shit crazy. Is that true?" They would never field such a question.
  2. I saw the first half and stopped watching. All of the information was shit I've already heard before. Doesn't seem like anything new came of this.
  3. Anyone actually read the book? I actually liked the first one since it was somewhat plausible. This second installment though- talk about going off the deep end. I'll admit- I was all-in when all of this shit was unfolding, especially the wikileaks stuff, but now the kool aid has worn off- this is all bullshit.

Also, fuck Oliver.

:)

1 hour ago, two said:

http://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/blog/sekret-machines-discussion?utm_source=TTSA+Sign+Ups&utm_campaign=dd1605f934-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_09_27_04_44&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f87397858e-dd1605f934-261850765&mc_cid=dd1605f934&mc_eid=9f686ee62f

Did any of you guys see this? Some thoughts:

1. The questions Lou Elizondo was reading "from fans." Given his background and the sketchy nature of the subject at hand, I'm almost 100% certain those questions were pre-screened. They already knew ahead of time what to read out loud and what Tom would answer. Why subject yourself to a difficult question when you can just give yourself softballs. "Hey Tom, heard you and Jen are now separated 'cause she thinks you're bat-shit crazy. Is that true?" They would never field such a question.
  2. I saw the first half and stopped watching. All of the information was shit I've already heard before. Doesn't seem like anything new came of this.
  3. Anyone actually read the book? I actually liked the first one since it was somewhat plausible. This second installment though- talk about going off the deep end. I'll admit- I was all-in when all of this shit was unfolding, especially the wikileaks stuff, but now the kool aid has worn off- this is all bullshit.

Also, fuck Oliver.

:)

No famous person will ever answer such a fucked up question. 

@two you could send in questions if you bought a signed copy of the book through Premiere Collectibles. I bought one and sent one in, he didn't answer it (it was asking about the Sekret Machines documentary series status which I thought they may want to touch on), but of course they are going to pre-screen them lol. I watched the whole thing, I mentioned here right after that it was basically nothing new. 

I haven't received my copy yet but will read it ASAP, first one was good. 2nd installment GODS ("non-fiction") was awful, but they are completely separate.