The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

15 hours ago, Since88 said:

And what is he trolling about this time? Didn't he achieve those records? Didn't he make them? Isn't it even his office? Maybe it actually is Mark's records? Maybe he didn't even listen to the masters? Hasn't the industry changed? 

If that pic just normally came up, I'd agree there is nothing wrong with it.

But the timing, oh the timing.

It seems like every time Tom is getting negative press, he, or Travis, pull out the Blink bullshit on instagram or twitter. Thats not a coincidence. Its happened way too many times; and its just a bit irritating that he is using the band that he flat out rejected in every way, shape and form, to try and patch up and divert attention from the humongous dumpster fire he has going on when his scams don't pan out.

So in short, fuck him.

14 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

It seems like every time Tom is getting negative press, he, or Travis, pull out the Blink bullshit on instagram or twitter. Thats not a coincidence. Its happened way too many times; and its just a bit irritating that he is using the band that he flat out rejected in every way, shape and form, to try and patch up and divert attention from the humongous dumpster fire he has going on when his scams don't pan out.

So in short, fuck him.

Very true.  Hate when ppl do this.  

36 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So in short, fuck him.

Fuck Travis 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just want Tom to come back and end blink with 1 final record. Something thats very alt rock and energy driven. 

Let the band die on a good note. Thats all i fucking want. I know they have it in them. And they need someone to make it sound great. Not as muddy as 2011 blink but not as glossy as their latest work

Feldman used compression like it's an instrument...jesus fuck

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, jordidanen95 said:

I just want Tom to come back and end blink with 1 final record. Something thats very alt rock and energy driven. 

Let the band die on a good note. Thats all i fucking want. I know they have it in them. And they need someone to make it sound great. Not as muddy as 2011 blink but not as glossy as their latest work

Feldman used compression like it's an instrument...jesus fuck

I rather him commit to the Angels album/tour

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, knapton said:

Whats up with Travis’ latest instagram post. Comes off kinda creapy. Him and another dude with their arm around a girl and the caption says “she wants us both”

a google search showed me that the girl in the picture is known for posting herself having threesomes on social media lol.

also looks like travis's daughter commented on it basically asking what the fuck he's doing 

3 hours ago, Kevin. said:

a google search showed me that the girl in the picture is known for posting herself having threesomes on social media lol.

also looks like travis's daughter commented on it basically asking what the fuck he's doing 

What the fuck

i always wondered why people always say travis is such a wonderful dad.

he loves them dearly, true. but those kids are fucked up and not prepared for anything it seems. not to mention he was high as fuck on drugs during their early years, then invited mtv to film his household.

i get that it must be hard being a celebrity and a dad. but travis does a horrible job at it IMO. it's none of my business, really. but I just find it funny how he's always portrayed as superdad, when really he is just a rich kid himself that grants his kids every wish, no matter how stupid it is, with no sense of responsibility

• Like 1

Gotta feel for Tom a little bit. He leaves this big money making band to go start this company about things that people dont even beleive in, puts a shit ton of time and effort into it, his wife most likely left him over the whole ordeal and then the whole thing is super unsuccessful. While yes these were all Toms doing and im sure most just think hes an idiot, you gotta feel a little bit sad for the guy. 

4 hours ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

i always wondered why people always say travis is such a wonderful dad.

he loves them dearly, true. but those kids are fucked up and not prepared for anything it seems. not to mention he was high as fuck on drugs during their early years, then invited mtv to film his household.

i get that it must be hard being a celebrity and a dad. but travis does a horrible job at it IMO. it's none of my business, really. but I just find it funny how he's always portrayed as superdad, when really he is just a rich kid himself that grants his kids every wish, no matter how stupid it is, with no sense of responsibility

He got his daughter an MTV music video, basically pimping her out at age 12.

Worst Dad of the year award right there imo.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, knapton said:

Gotta feel for Tom a little bit. He leaves this big money making band to go start this company about things that people dont even beleive in, puts a shit ton of time and effort into it, his wife most likely left him over the whole ordeal and then the whole thing is super unsuccessful. While yes these were all Toms doing and im sure most just think hes an idiot, you gotta feel a little bit sad for the guy. 

I feel for his mental illness, I don't feel for his repeated efforts to rip people out of $$. Has been going on ever since he left blink the first time. It's unforgivable.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cali Denial Cape said:

He got his daughter an MTV music video, basically pimping her out at age 12.

Worst Dad of the year award right there imo.

I saw a pic of her wearing this skimpy outfit that belongs on a 20 something model. Not a little girl. I am not one to tell people who to raise their kids, but gross.

23 minutes ago, knapton said:

you say this, but i really doubt the time he’s put in to the TTS stuff amounts to much. the novels are written by hired guns, and the science stuff (what little there may be) i’m sure is handled by others as well. judging from what we see, and the financial statements, i get the vibe tom’s a bored rich man who sometimes makes music, sometimes goes to his “office”, and goes to the beach.

• Like 2