The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

I know quite a few couples that don't wear their rings.

But did they unfollow each other on all social media, never take 1 photo together for over 14+ months, never mention each other anywhere in over 14+ months, live in different houses, wife constantly on completely different vacations, and the husband lives on a weird couch?

And even if you know people who don't wear rings, Tom ALWAYS did. It's one thing to just not wear them, it's another when you've worn it 15+ years and suddenly stop. You both don't just suddenly say "gosh this ring feels weird" after 15 years.

And for the record, I couldn't care less about any of their relationships. Just pointing out obvious observations. Hope they (and all of humanity) are just happy and doing what is best for them!

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

But Jen is hot in a kind of weird way. He latest boob shots she posted gave me a boner.

Top evidence that she's single. From gothic man-woman to "fun and flirty milf who loves life and is frequently seen wearing bikinis" in just a few months.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

But did they unfollow each other on all social media, never take 1 photo together for over 14+ months, never mention each other anywhere in over 14+ months, live in different houses, wife constantly on completely different vacations, and the husband lives on a weird couch?

And even if you know people who don't wear rings, Tom ALWAYS did. It's one thing to just not wear them, it's another when you've worn it 15+ years and suddenly stop. You both don't just suddenly say "gosh this ring feels weird" after 15 years.

And for the record, I couldn't care less about any of their relationships. Just pointing out obvious observations. Hope they (and all of humanity) are just happy and doing what is best for them!

Do I know anyone that specific to Tom and Jenn? No, I don't.

Just now, andyscott182 said:

Anyone find it weird Tom and Mark were in Sun Valley, Idaho at the same time? Proof is on their Instagram. 

I find it more weird that Tom went on vacation by himself while his family went overseas. And made a weird post about wearing a normal man's jacket or something.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

She isn't that hot, but she is one of those people I wouldn't mind seeing in the throws of passion. Her mouth open, eyes close, "Oooooh thats feels great!! Ughhhhh harder harder!!!!"

If that makes any sense.

oliver meltdown incoming

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

He genuinely could have broken it or lost it, tbh.

like I actually agree with you, I think they are separated but you can easily stop wearing a wedding ring. My missus engagement ring caught on a door and snapped (almost broke her finger) because she'd lost some weight and her ring was looser than it used to be (I know theres an obvious joke here guys lets just slide past it) and we just didn't get around to replacing it. He could've lost it, decided to wait until he found it again and just found he was comfortable without it. tbh I've always found it harder playing guitar with a ring on anyway. 

21 minutes ago, Kay said:

He genuinely could have broken it or lost it, tbh.

like I actually agree with you, I think they are separated but you can easily stop wearing a wedding ring. My missus engagement ring caught on a door and snapped (almost broke her finger) because she'd lost some weight and her ring was looser than it used to be (I know theres an obvious joke here guys lets just slide past it) and we just didn't get around to replacing it. He could've lost it, decided to wait until he found it again and just found he was comfortable without it. tbh I've always found it harder playing guitar with a ring on anyway. 

Yeah, but Tom is still loaded and could replace the ring in a heartbeat until he found the old one. He doesn't face the same obstacles that we do. 

Just now, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Yeah, but Tom is still loaded and could replace the ring in a heartbeat until he found the old one. He doesn't face the same obstacles that we do. 

thats why I suggested he just got comfortable without it, which isn't dependent on finances. Rings have sentimental attachments, it's not something you'd just go "fuck it, buy a new one" to if you've been married that long.

but again, I legit think they're separated it's just an observation. 

22 minutes ago, Kay said:

thats why I suggested he just got comfortable without it, which isn't dependent on finances. Rings have sentimental attachments, it's not something you'd just go "fuck it, buy a new one" to if you've been married that long.

but again, I legit think they're separated it's just an observation. 

I get that, but he also has a public image that he has to keep up (which he has done a poor job of since leaving Blink). You'd think he'd at least make a post about how he lost his ring and an explanation to avoid speculation/criticism. I mean, if he's making a post about a normal jacket that makes no sense, you would think he'd definitely address something as important as a wedding ring. 

1 minute ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

I get that, but he also has a public image that he has to keep up (which he has done a poor job of since leaving Blink). You'd think he'd at least make a post about how he lost his ring and an explanation to avoid speculation/criticism. I mean, if he's making a post about a normal jacket that makes no sense, you would think he'd definitely address something as important as a wedding ring. 

If he was sane I'd say "Yeah" but he posts such random fucking shit I wouldnt be shocked if he just didnt think of that lol 

• Like 1