The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

8 hours ago, Kevin. said:

travis just posted an instagram story of his drum sticks next to tom's gibson 

I didn’t see myself, but supposedly there was a pic prior to the one with the Gibson where there was a bunch of sour patch kids that got deleted.. 

Mark started a side project that sounds like new blink, Travis see it as an official go ahead to get box car going again?! 

Intriguing! Travis has done these kind of things before though, he’s just as bad as Tom to fake hype stuff

I don't even think Trav does it to create fake hype, to him it's just a guitar that Tom probably gave him awhile back. Just a pic of a guitar in the studio, and the #TomBots take it to a ridiculous level. If Tom is ever even close enough to smell Trav or Mark's farts, he will post it on social media ASAP to generate hype. No doubt in my mind. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I wonder if Tom could smell Mark's farts when they were both in Sun Valley, Idaho at the same time a few weeks ago.

*Caught unassuming under a setting sun Tom's senses suddenly become acute and aware ..  his neck stiffens, his head noses up to catch the breeze ... he sniffs twice ...*

"I know that scent ..." he whispers as adrenaline starts to course his body and the yodels began to build within.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

*Caught unassuming under a setting sun Tom's senses suddenly become acute and aware ..  his neck stiffens, his head noses up to catch the breeze ... he sniffs twice ...*

"I know that scent ..." he whispers as adrenaline starts to course his body and the yodels began to build within.

...Tammy.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I wonder if Tom could smell Mark's farts when they were both in Sun Valley, Idaho at the same time a few weeks ago.

I would have loved to have seen them accidentally bump into each other while on vacation. Would have been so awkward and funny to witness.

Let's be real, what are the chances both it them are in Sun Valley Idaho at the same time?

Blink is coming back.

• Like 1

Just now, Regi. said:

Tom has been working secretly on blink songs for a few months now. 

They’re recording it in two separate studios. Rubin is sending Feldman the Tom guitar lines and Feldy is rewriting them.

looking forward to the Ashley Tisdale collab though, sounds very +44

• Like 2