The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

11 hours ago, Alan Rickman said:

Also TBS haven't put out a shit album to date so there's that. 

That’s your opinion. I think every song and every album is garbage. I can’t stand the emo bands. There is nothing punk rock about TBS. horrible horrible cringe band is what they are to me and other non emo people across the globe.

7 hours ago, Neal said:

What is this Dave Mathews Band nonsense? Nobody outside of the US gives a flying fuck about them, most people have never heard about them. Might me the best band to rednecks with a pick-up truck, but they're so repetitive, they never made it across the border

Not a huge fan of sum41 but they headline festivals across the globe... 

I was going to say I’m shocked with the amount of ignorance on this site, but I guess I shouldn’t be. I’m not a DMB fan, but their fans aren’t really the rednecks in pickup trucks type, lol. Quite the opposite. It’s more for the hippy crowd. A dude I worked with in college was a massive DMB fan, and was a cool dude. Down to earth, nice to everybody, worked hard, and we smoked a lot of pot. He is about as far away from your judgement as possible. At least know what you’re talking about before you start prejudging people out of your ass.

4 minutes ago, Oliver’s Flaccid Penis said:

I was going to say I’m shocked with the amount of ignorance on this site, but I guess I shouldn’t be. I’m not a DMB fan, but their fans aren’t really the rednecks in pickup trucks type, lol. Quite the opposite. It’s more for the hippy crowd. A dude I worked with in college was a massive DMB fan, and was a cool dude. Down to earth, nice to everybody, worked hard, and we smoked a lot of pot. He is about as far away from your judgement as possible. At least know what you’re talking about before you start prejudging people out of your ass.

i used a stupid stereotype for american people. chill out you fucking hippie

4 minutes ago, Oliver’s Flaccid Penis said:

Isn't this impossible? 

18 minutes ago, Oliver’s Flaccid Penis said:

I was going to say I’m shocked with the amount of ignorance on this site, but I guess I shouldn’t be. I’m not a DMB fan, but their fans aren’t really the rednecks in pickup trucks type, lol. Quite the opposite. It’s more for the hippy crowd. A dude I worked with in college was a massive DMB fan, and was a cool dude. Down to earth, nice to everybody, worked hard, and we smoked a lot of pot. He is about as far away from your judgement as possible. 

I mean you say this, but then 2 seconds earlier you're saying every TBS album is emo and hated by every non emo across the globe..

I don't consider their second half of albums to be emo. Really only their first couple were.  Also not emo and doubt every fan on here that likes them is.

39 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

I mean you say this, but then 2 seconds earlier you're saying every TBS album is emo and hated by every non emo across the globe..

I don't consider their second half of albums to be emo. Really only their first couple were.  Also not emo and doubt every fan on here that likes them is.

No matter how much you love or stick up for TBS...they’re still one of the most emo and lame bands I’ve ever had to come across 

14 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

I know right, this isn't My Chemical Romance we're talking about.  

I’m not heated. They make me cringe. And someone who loves them so much shouldn’t be on here ranting and raging against people who like Sum 41. He just makes himself look weak and dumb. He was being an ass so he brought it on himself. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Oliver’s Flaccid Penis said:

I’m not heated. They make me cringe. And someone who loves them so much shouldn’t be on here ranting and raging against people who like Sum 41. He just makes himself look weak and dumb. He was being an ass so he brought it on himself. 

200w.webp?cid=19f5b51a5c59c1c17564434877