The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

They raised around 2.5 million the first go around with a minimum $250 "investment", right? And what have people gotten in the past year on that? Absolutely nothing... the last update was in July and it's just mentioning the future launch of this "ADAM Project" which is just research.

This second round at a raised rate of $350 will fetch even less IMO, and eventually this will crash and burn. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tom Delonge is executive producing a new History Channel series called Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation. The full press release can be found below.

New York, NY – March 12, 2019 – In December of 2017, The New York Times published a stunning front-page exposé about the Pentagon’s mysterious UFO program, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP). Featuring an interview with former military intelligence official and Special Agent In- Charge, Luis Elizondo, who confirmed the existence of the hidden government program, the controversial story was the focus of worldwide attention. Previously run by Elizondo, AATIP was created to research and investigate Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) including numerous videos of reported encounters, three of which were released to a shocked public in 2017. Elizondo resigned after expressing to the government that these UAPs could pose a major threat to our national security and not enough was being done to deal with them or address our potential vulnerabilities. Now, as a part of HISTORY’s groundbreaking new six-part, one-hour limited series “Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation,” Elizondo is speaking out for the first time with Tom DeLonge, co-founder and President of To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science and Chris Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense and Intelligence, to expose a series of startling encounters and embark on fascinating new investigations that will urge the public to ask questions and look for answers. From A+E Originals, DeLonge serves as executive producer.
Says DeLonge, “With this show, the real conversation can finally begin. I’m thankful to HISTORY for giving the To The Stars Academy team of world-class scientists, engineers and intelligence experts the opportunity to tell the story in a comprehensive and compelling way. I think everyone that watches the show will walk away with questions answered and a feeling of, “wow, I get it now.”’

“HISTORY is committed to creating informational, authentic programming that keeps our audience intrigued to learn more,” said Eli Lehrer, Executive Vice President and Head of Programming, HISTORY. “This is not a UFO hunting show, but a series that will hopefully provoke a cultural conversation about unexplained phenomena and allow our viewers to ultimately draw their own conclusions. Tom’s curiosity and passion for this subject matter, combined with his team, are the perfect partners to deliver this breakthrough series.”

DeLonge, Elizondo, Mellon and a trustworthy, connected team of investigators that includes retired Program Director for Advanced Systems at Lockheed Martin’s Skunkworks and the Aerospace Division Director for To The Stars Academy, Steve Justice, renowned CIA researcher and quantum physicist, and Vice President of Science and Technology at To The Stars Academy, Hal Puthoff and retired senior intelligence service member of the Central Intelligence Agency and Vice President of Operations at To The Stars Academy, Jim Semivan, will break boundaries and perceived government taboo by disclosing information about efforts being made to change government policy surrounding these phenomena, as well as produce tangible evidence to build the most indisputable case for the existence and threat of UFOs ever assembled. “Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation” will reveal newly authenticated evidence and footage, interviews from eyewitnesses and former military personnel who have never spoken out before and extensive breakthroughs in understanding the technology behind these unknown phenomena in our skies.

“Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation” is produced for HISTORY by A+E Originals. DeLonge is executive producer. Steve Ascher, Kristy Sabat and Anthony Lappé are executive producers for A+E Originals. Mike Stiller serves as executive producer for HISTORY.

38 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Great! I have zero interest in the show but that is exactly the kind of thing he should have been working on this whole time instead of dumping his money and resources into nonsensical half fiction/half nonfiction novels and Poet Anderson shirts

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

"I wanted to make a quick message to let you know that from the heart, I left my band and all that I was known for because this was the moment in time that I could change the world for my own kids and everybody elses...

He went from "I never left" and "I can come back whenever I want" to this bullshit.

• Like 2

At the end of that clip when he says that it’s really kinda sad... but yeah he finally admitted he left I guess. I just hope by “I can change the world for my kids” doesn’t mean “by going completely bankrupt and destroying their trust fund” lol.

I’ll check out the History channel show in May, 6 episodes it looks like.