The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

4 hours ago, Bucko said:

Just realised I never did leave the board. Sorry mate. Will do it now, was a pleasure getting to know you all. 

Take care and have a great year ?? 

the fact that i didnt even realize should show how little I care about you

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1

And i noticed AVAs instagram has the artwork for previous albums, or snippets of it at least. Maybe next posts will reveal a new one? The 3 posts after the dream walker one are all connected. Maybe artwork for a new song april 30th? Ok now im getting excited. 

6 minutes ago, Regi. said:

And i noticed AVAs instagram has the artwork for previous albums, or snippets of it at least. Maybe next posts will reveal a new one? The 3 posts after the dream walker one are all connected. Maybe artwork for a new song april 30th? Ok now im getting excited. 

They did 9 posts for each album, with the 2 LOVE albums together in 9 posts. After that was done, they posted a picture with the last tour date. All of their recent posts have super deliberate and obviously planned, which is a welcome change after years of merch plugging for TTS.

I also noticed that on facebook David is listed as a band member again and their record label is "To The Stars / Rise BMG.

Just now, Whales said:

They did 9 posts for each album, with the 2 LOVE albums together in 9 posts. After that was done, they posted a picture with the last tour date. All of their recent posts have super deliberate and obviously planned, which is a welcome change after years of merch plugging for TTS.

I also noticed that on facebook David is listed as a band member again and their record label is "To The Stars / Rise BMG.

And this photographer on min 13:30

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

is "back before we were broken hearted" a reference to an existing AVA song or is the assumption that it's something to do with new music? I don't know much of their stuff.

They’ve been planning this release since February 19th going off their Instagram with their posts going through the albums.

The post yesterday was “do you want to go back to where we started?” I assume there’s a lyric in the new song, “do you want to go back to where we started back before we were broken hearted”

• Like 1