The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

If my wife had an Instagram I wouldn't follow her and I sure as shit am not gonna follow the mongoloids I call friends. The only social media the wife and I use anymore is Facebook and thats fucking BARELY, not to mention I only follow 3 people on Facebook. Everyone else is friended and unfollowed.

Wouldn't you just text or e-mail to make-up, as opposed to meeting up at a Ski resort in Idaho with your wife and friends around?

Maybe Tom is so paranoid his address/phone # can't be found by the record label/management, and he only agreed to collect his California royalty checks on an undisclosed mountain in Idaho?

It wouldn't shock me if they met up, but it won't mean anything until Tom changes. And based on his last few posts, he's the same ole delusional odd ball as always. Until an ounce of humility/authenticity comes out of him, he's a lost cause.

• Like 1

Can just imagine it. Tom parking his car in the desert wearing his new jacket and the other shit he was wearing. Underneath the hat will be some tinfoil hat. Then a black car pulls up. Out comes the men in black agents with Mark Hoppus in between them. Mark asks Tom for updates about alien civilisation. Tom says big things are coming and asks Mark for the blink-182 financial updates, which are to support Tom's investigation into alien conspiracies. The finances are good after California hit number one in the charts. Tom is proud. He tells Mark he cannot return yet and needs Feldman to bring more money to blink-182 if they are to save the human race. Mark says it's not the same and that he misses Tom. But the survival of the human race is more important than the legacy of blink-182. Tom is doing everything he once claimed AVA were going to do. He's going to save the world. Only this time, Mark Hoppus is secretly involved. Blink-182 are going to save the world.

Meanwhile Travis Barker is rocking the shit outta his drums in some recording studio in Los Angeles for some other rapper.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Wouldn't you just text or e-mail to make-up, as opposed to meeting up at a Ski resort in Idaho with your wife and friends around?

Maybe Tom is so paranoid his address/phone # can't be found by the record label/management, and he only agreed to collect his California royalty checks on an undisclosed mountain in Idaho?

Haha I can just imagine Tom hounding Mark for his pay check.

5 minutes ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Could have been a formal legal arrangement, such as negotiating a new contract or something. 

True. Although Christmas/New Years is an odd time to arrange a formal meeting.

It would be amazing if they met up to discuss an Enema anniversary show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nosferatu said:

Can just imagine it. Tom parking his car in the desert wearing his new jacket and the other shit he was wearing. Underneath the hat will be some tinfoil hat. Then a black car pulls up. Out comes the men in black agents with Mark Hoppus in between them. Mark asks Tom for updates about alien civilisation. Tom says big things are coming and asks Mark for the blink-182 financial updates, which are to support Tom's investigation into alien conspiracies. The finances are good after California hit number one in the charts. Tom is proud. He tells Mark he cannot return yet and needs Feldman to bring more money to blink-182 if they are to save the human race. Mark says it's not the same and that he misses Tom. But the survival of the human race is more important than the legacy of blink-182. Tom is doing everything he once claimed AVA were going to do. He's going to save the world. Only this time, Mark Hoppus is secretly involved. Blink-182 are going to save the world.

Meanwhile Travis Barker is rocking the shit outta his drums in some recording studio in Los Angeles for some other rapper.

ZdT8b9T.jpg

• Like 2

I keep checking on this thread subject to see MELTDOWN ACTIVE again. The only exciting blink news these days is when tom loses it for a couple days. It would be cool to know if they met up though - it sure is an awfully big coincidence that they would both be in a small place in Idaho at the same time without doing so on purpose.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Only 1400 people live there, pretty wild. I've never heard of the place, is it a big tourist spot somehow and the small population is just year round residents or something? Or is it actually some small nature town that just happened to have two famous former bandmates in it? 

They own a time share.