The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 minute ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

I'd say a guy who messages the girlfriend of a guy he only knows from a blink forum as some sort of weird prank shouldn't really be preachy about how to set priorities in your freetime...

Oh, so you aren't done with conversation then, huh?! 

49 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Maybe ... but it's still better than following the social media accounts of rockstar's family members to speculate relationship status!

Much less creepy than tracking down a forum member's girlfriend and then texting them to interfere with their relationship & personal life!

Heck that makes even Feeling_this obsession seem tame.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NJansaid said:

No one's trying to rile you up.  You just have to live with that as long as you're here, considering you did that..Using someone else's yawn gifs is very edgy of you though.

I should record and make my own yawn gif, Jan?! 

30 minutes ago, darkarrow said:

I mean really though, what do you expect from people on this board?  You just now how insane it was for you to do that and you're brushing it off in the attempt to make everyone forget about it lol

I'm not brushing it off at all! I've even apologized multiple times and fully acknowledged my wrong doing ... here let me link you ... 

That being said, I'm not gonna get on my knees amd beg and cry and be ashamed everytime its thrown at me by someone with no better argument and that happens multiple times a day, almost every day ... especially by Jan.

Honestly, the message I wrote her was the most mundane and formal message ever ... in fact, I'm almost positive it's still posted here somewhere, if you would like to actually read it.

Found it: "I just wanted to reach out to you and apologize on the behalf of blink-182online.com. We we're appalled that someone had texted you and said those things about Clarke back in December. That is not a reflection of the community in anyway shape or form and, rest assured, if the individual who texted you is ever caught we will handle it severely. Have a goodnight!"

I'm not brushing it off, I'm just not gonna act like worm for it. Hey, I fucked up. You ever fuck up? Happened to me. I did a lot of stupid, borderline shit when I was drinking. I'm not proud of it but I'm not gonna gauge my life by it either. Because at the end of the day, if I die and the worst stain on my time spent on this earth is a single, mundane and impersonal message to Clarke's ex girlfriend, whom I didn't know personally ... well, I think I can feel pretty good about that.

14 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

Anyone else still unsure if they are seperated yet.

She’s fucking bat shit. No wonder Tom has lost the plot. It’s the kids I feel sorry for. Dad is chasing ufos and mum is a drunken mess. While mum is hammered in one room the kids are ironing their school uniform and doing their packed lunches. Fucking state of it

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

Anyone else still unsure if they are seperated yet.

I'd argue this is more calculated and 'fake' than the 'filters' she is complaining about on social media.

She is trying to portray herself in a way that shows her as carefree while commenting that she is carefree which if anything shows she is anything but. She is basically portraying an image/narrative of herself while complaining about others doing the same - it's essentially the same thing. 

Not sure if that made sense but whatever haha. 

• Like 6