The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

My mum kept the surname of her ex husband when they divorced too. He hasn't even bothered with my brother for well over 10 years. My brother intends to change his surname because of it. As for me, I'm a proud bastard! My parents remained friends and pretty much shared me throughout the week.

17 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Remember when you two had an argument about mortgages or something? I think it was in this thread!

17 hours ago, NJansaid said:

Is that who that is??  I remember that vividly. I think we capped 8 pages. How lame we are, but at least I wasn't the one trying to sell them.

This thread has been through a lot.

Haha I do remember that. My apologies for a lame discussion that was and I have no intentions of discussing that crap here again. 

16 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

It may have already been discussed, but any ideas why Jen is keeping the Delonge name? Just because that's how she has all her followers and is recognized? 

Probably because it's easier than changing your last name which is a giant pain in the ass. 

Tom may have had a hot ex wife, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't have to jerk it alone in his bunk while she's out dancing with schmucks.

He has an army of willing poon at his disposal. 

Skye Hoppus though. If i were in a plane going down next to her, I'd use her ass as an oxygen mask.

You hear that @unicornslut? I'd use your wife's ass as an OXYGEN MASK!

It is true but also sad how just being famous can grant you unlimited.  Tom is a perfect example, gone completely batshit, out of shape, and possibly in heavy debt, but he was super famous 15 years ago so females still have major crushes on him.

I remember that Amy Shark female, very cute and music has taken off, posted on Instagram meeting Tom and looking completely smitten. 

He showed up on a moped and one of those ridiculous helmets on.

Edit: wow does that filter make everything sound creepy and like we're scientists.

So I think this has been somewhat addressed, but I'm not finding anything definitive on it, and that in itself may be the answer right now, but I'm curious.  It would seem there are hints that Tom and Jen have split.  Do we know if this is definitively true, or just speculation at this point.  I think if she's left him, it may say a lot about where Tom truly is at mentally these days.