Clar-ke has herpes

The Tom Delonge Meltdown Watch Thread (Meltdown Inactive)

tom never plays that guitar in the studio. didn't  we discuss over a similiar picture already a couple months ago? it's just a guitar travis owns and has in his studio. he posts that kind of shit to create fake hype.

travis' studio:

2Lbpbra.jpg

e4adKKD.jpg

• Like 2

ha wow, I never knew that. random af.

I don't even think Trav does it to create fake hype, to him it's just a guitar that Tom probably gave him awhile back. Just a pic of a guitar in the studio, and the #TomBots take it to a ridiculous level. If Tom is ever even close enough to smell Trav or Mark's farts, he will post it on social media ASAP to generate hype. No doubt in my mind. 

• Like 1

I wonder if Tom could smell Mark's farts when they were both in Sun Valley, Idaho at the same time a few weeks ago.

I would have loved to have seen them accidentally bump into each other while on vacation. Would have been so awkward and funny to witness.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I wonder if Tom could smell Mark's farts when they were both in Sun Valley, Idaho at the same time a few weeks ago.

*Caught unassuming under a setting sun Tom's senses suddenly become acute and aware ..  his neck stiffens, his head noses up to catch the breeze ... he sniffs twice ...*

"I know that scent ..." he whispers as adrenaline starts to course his body and the yodels began to build within.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

*Caught unassuming under a setting sun Tom's senses suddenly become acute and aware ..  his neck stiffens, his head noses up to catch the breeze ... he sniffs twice ...*

"I know that scent ..." he whispers as adrenaline starts to course his body and the yodels began to build within.

...Tammy.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I would have loved to have seen them accidentally bump into each other while on vacation. Would have been so awkward and funny to witness.

Let's be real, what are the chances both it them are in Sun Valley Idaho at the same time?

Blink is coming back.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Let's be real, what are the chances both it them are in Sun Valley Idaho at the same time?

Blink is coming back.

Haha the chances are definitely highly unlikely that they would both coincidentally end up there the same weekend.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Blink is coming back.

But why are they recording an album with Skiba and Feldy still? I dunno. I think this is all smoke and mirrors.

It just seems like a De-longe shot for both of them to Mark Sun Valley Idaho on their calendar at the exact same dates.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Regi. said:

Tom has been working secretly on blink songs for a few months now. 

They’re recording it in two separate studios. Rubin is sending Feldman the Tom guitar lines and Feldy is rewriting them.

looking forward to the Ashley Tisdale collab though, sounds very +44

• Like 2

Now they're gonna dress Skiba in white and putting him on the left-back side of the stage like Sum 41 is doing with Tom Thacker. Then Feldy is going to appear on the shows in random songs just to jump around and all.

PURE MAGIC.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Now they're gonna dress Skiba in white and putting him on the left-back side of the stage like Sum 41 is doing with Tom Thacker. Then Feldy is going to appear on the shows in random songs just to jump around and all.

PURE MAGIC.

Always wondered about the possibility if Tom actually came back. If anything, Matt will probably step down, but if he stayed..they could set the stage up like four piece. You could probably fuel Tom’s ego by putting him in the center or have Matt in the middle as damage control so Mark doesn’t get in a fist fight with Tom.

The only thing worse than blink hanging around on threads is bands like Sum 41 hanging around.

Like seriously? You guys wrote 2 songs.  Let blink and green day be the only ones to do this.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 4.40 said:

Always wondered about the possibility if Tom actually came back. If anything, Matt will probably step down, but if he stayed..they could set the stage up like four piece. You could probably fuel Tom’s ego by putting him in the center or have Matt in the middle as damage control so Mark doesn’t get in a fist fight with Tom.

That would be so god damn weird. I hope it happens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1