Clar-ke has herpes

The Tom Delonge Meltdown Watch Thread (Meltdown Inactive)

2 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

EP's usually arrange for the funding of others, or are lending their name to the project for visibility / credibility. since tom doesn't have any of the latter, i hope he knows people with money to burn.

Who was more fun to be around, mark or tom?

1 hour ago, Kay said:

I think he's just the 'executive producer' so I wonder how much involvement he has outside of funding it. 

I kind of hope he isn't hosting it, his voice over stuff is surprisingly jarring considering I've listened to him sing for years. He doesn't really command attention with his voice. 

What about his Satan voice? I'd definitely listen to Tom voicing over documentaries with his Satan voice.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nosferatu said:

What about his Satan voice? I'd definitely listen to Tom voicing over documentaries with his Satan voice.

on the mark tom and travis show? that was mark.

40 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

It was definitely Tom. You can hear his normal voice getting picked up along with the Satan voice.

for the show i was at on that tour, mark was the one with the megaphone doing satan. so maybe they did take turns?

On the album they are definately taking turns. You can sometimes hear their voice getting picked up from the regular mic, especially tom

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Who was more fun to be around, mark or tom?

back in the day you mean? i spent more time with mark and his sister anne, but the times i hung with tom he was fun. the thing about that era (95–98) is that they'd crack jokes even when no one was watching. there was a youthful authenticity to their absurdist look at life. by the time enema went wide, it was much more of a "schtick" at shows.