The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Kay said:

I don't actually think he's balding I just find it funny that he got obsessed with trucker hats after his weird slouchy beanie phase. 

Tom's receding hairline is the only thing that makes me overlook Matt's 20lbs weight gain in blink. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Speedo said:

You're gonna be REAL bummed out by aging.

Eh...no, I'm not lol. Both of em' are looking appropriate for their age - but if they're going to try and hide it, then they may as well go the extra mile and use the money that their earning to help out lol

edit: I don't give a shit what two dudes in their 40s look like. My point was that Tom is hiding a very, VERY obvious receding hairline (who knew that excessive drinking and popping pills would fuck with your physical appearance in your 40s?) and that's it. 

His hair is thinning for sure but his hairline itself seems pretty much the same?? He always had a high hairline masked when his hair is longer. What year is that shitty AvA I miss you video on YouTube? Early 2008? Looks worse/similar to how it does now. Then in 2009-2010 looked a lot better when he grew out his bangs and straightened his hair.

Anyway they old 

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

For the time people is saying he's balding, he should be completely bald at this point. 😐

I speak as a bald man. It takes time. He’s probably been on propecia which slows it down. Like Speedo said, he has a very obvious receding hairline. He has for a while, and anyone that doesn’t recognize it is blind or just hasn’t been through it and don’t know what to look for 

3 hours ago, The Bean Twiddler said:

I speak as a bald man. It takes time. He’s probably been on propecia which slows it down. Like Speedo said, he has a very obvious receding hairline. He has for a while, and anyone that doesn’t recognize it is blind or just hasn’t been through it and don’t know what to look for 

I wish i had the proper knowledge to judge if tom's hairline is receding or not.  Please teach me your ways