The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

11 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You'd defend him no matter what he did.

There is wayyyy more to it than that.

Bro I’m like Skibabot#1 I’ll shit on Tom whenever it’s necessary. I’m just not getting behind the idea Tom’s a cheater just because you’re alone.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

To everybody assuming Tom is a cheater just because he’d have the opportunity I feel very sorry for your partners.

This is why all the board ladies love you. I mean we're mostly all gay but still, you go Glen Co Co. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

All these people raging denying the possibility of cheating are the same cowards who denied they ever broke up in the first place. 

Tom doesn't wear wedding ring for years, doesn't post pics with Jen, moves out of house. Durrr they're still together u don't have proof ur a racist/ sexist/ pedo/ insert swear word!!! 

1 minute ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

All these people raging denying the possibility of cheating are the same cowards who denied they ever broke up in the first place. 

Tom doesn't wear wedding ring for years, doesn't post pics with Jen, moves out of house. Durrr they're still together u don't have proof ur a racist/ sexist/ pedo/ insert swear word!!! 

So true. All these idiots were like " Tom is still with Jen" meanwhile Tom had been boning someone else for at least a couple years.

Its hilarious to think about

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So you think he just went from a 20+ year relationship with kids; to a tombot fling in a couple weeks?

LOL

Where are you getting that the move happened in a couple of weeks?  Do we know how long he had marital issues definitively?  Do we know when he hooked up with his new chick definitively?  He said almost 2 years, and the separation seems to have started 2 years and a month ago.  But again, 'almost 2 years' could mean 1 year and 8 months for all we know.  I don't dismiss the possibility that he cheated, but I also don't see any solid proof that he did with what we do know either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So you think he just went from a 20+ year relationship with kids; to a tombot fling in a couple weeks?

LOL

So you think Tom went from one of the most successful bands in the world to chasing aliens and getting embarrassed on Joe Rogan?!

LOL

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, M!ke said:

Where are you getting that the move happened in a couple of weeks?  Do we know how long he had marital issues definitively?  Do we know when he hooked up with his new chick definitively?  He said almost 2 years, and the separation seems to have started 2 years and a month ago.  But again, 'almost 2 years' could mean 1 year and 8 months for all we know.  I don't dismiss the possibility that he cheated, but I also don't see any solid proof that he did with what we do know either.

Him and Jen were together in Photos in Dec 2017. Almost 2 years, is almost 2 years and its Dec 2019.

He wouldn't say, almost 2 years if it was only 1 year and 8 month.

Tom tossed Jen aside for some tombottang. There is a reason why he kept it secret. Obviously!!

Him and Jen were together in Photos in Dec 2017. Almost 2 years, is almost 2 years and its Dec 2019.

Tom tossed Jen aside for some tombottang. There is a reason why he kept it secret. Obviously!!

Why do you say that?  I say that all the time when people ask how long I've worked at my job, it's been almost 3 years, when in reality it's been about 2 years and 9 months at this point.  You might not think of things such way, but others absolutely do.

• Like 2

Yes he would, hence the "almost"... lol.... "almost two years" to me, means anywhere from ~ 1 year 7 months to 1 year 11 months... if it were two years, he would've said two years! 

Oh you guys are ridiculous. 1 year and 8 months is not "almost 2 years" in relationship terms.

If I ever pulled that shit on my GF where I tried to say we had been dating "almost 2 years" at 1 years and 8 months, she'd have told me I needed to walk that statement back. It would have come off needy and beta.

almost 2 years means, they have probably been banging for like 2 years and 2 months and made it official like 1 year and 11 months ago.

11 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

So you think Tom went from one of the most successful bands in the world to chasing aliens and getting embarrassed on Joe Rogan?!

LOL

Lol it still bugs me he was so cringe on Joe Rogan. That was the worst episode of his podcast. From Tom’s bad jokes, embarrassingly fake videos of ufo “evidence” to his constant sniffling hinting at drug use, it was cringe from start to finish. 

• Like 1

LOL

You love making shit up lmao.

A couple weeks is a number you’ve pulled out of nothing. Tom said almost two years. That could mean it’s been 23 months or 18. I was saying I’d been with my gf for nearly 5 years months before we hit the actual date. Rounding up like that is common.

There is also zero indication she’s a tombot. The post said she knows Tom as the guy who used to play music. Doesn’t sound like she’s a huge fan.

You've even got someone here giving you real life story of it happening to their parent and you start calling his dad a cheater just to fit your sad little narrative. It’s pathetic mate.

• Like 2

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Oh you guys are ridiculous. 1 year and 8 months is not "almost 2 years" in relationship terms.

If I ever pulled that shit on my GF where I tried to say we had been dating "almost 2 years" at 1 years and 8 months, she'd have told me I needed to walk that statement back. It would have come off needy and beta.

almost 2 years means, they have probably been banging for like 2 years and 2 months and made it official like 1 year and 11 months ago.

You have an odd world view Oli.  The idea that people have to adhere to how you tell time is a bit silly.  I would absolutely understand someone saying they've been with someone for almost 2 years when it's only been a bit more than a year and a half.  

• Like 3

Sounds like you’re the only one with that hang up bro. Again you’re the only beta male.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Sounds like you’re the only one with that hang up bro. Again you’re the only beta male.

Sure Oliver has some weird and opinionated viewpoints, but that’s no more ridiculous or unfounded than you Claiming with certainty Tom would never cheat. Neither of you have a clue 

Well I'll agree to that, none of us know for sure, but my point is simply that, 'almost 2 years' is much too vague to draw any definitive conclusions on for exactly how long they've truly been dating if you ask me.  Again, I don't dismiss that he may well have cheated, but this statement is far from the smoking gun to prove as much.

• Like 1

I mean. I get it from a certain standpoint. Relationships are complex. If people were to ask me why my Ex's and I broke it off; there is no quick answer. There is no one stop shop reply to it.

But I guess I am seeing this from a different angle; simply because I personally know Tom is a cheater. Thats what it boils down to.