The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yeah, pretty much. I might have high blood pressure....but apparently I am in amazing shape. The doctor told me I had like a top score for my age on my stress test. She actually said I had the stamina of someone in like Navy seal shapre. I think she was almost a little turned on by it. She was all flirty with me. Kind of hot too. But I noticed a ring, so no go. I am not Tom.

What a daydream. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Osgod said:

11 years ago: How old have you been back then? In your mid twenty’s? That shit is worrying man. It’s like the profile of a serial killer.

Don‘t you get that even talking about it hinting that there is more breaks the bro code. Honestly?

So @Donald Trump's Bulge that are all facts! And I know how much you like facts. But you can’t candle them when you are confronted with FACTS about you. 

7 minutes ago, Osgod said:

So @Donald Trump's Bulge that are all facts! And I know how much you like facts. But you can’t candle them when you are confronted with FACTS about you. 

I am not replying because I guess I am not sure how its an insult to reference stuff about me from over 11 years ago. If anything it makes you look psycho. That was 11 years ago dude!

1 hour ago, kibbles said:

This soon? 2 years later? They’ve known for a while I’m sure.

Yeah idk it's still a but tough for kids to see that, they may absolutely be fine with it but I recall being that young if I saw Dad saying "we dated after I separated, now I'm IN LOVE again" I'd be a bit emotional over the divorce

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am not replying because I guess I am not sure how its an insult to reference stuff about me from over 11 years ago. If anything it makes you look psycho. That was 11 years ago dude!

Haha. A grown up man has a shrine of a musician and calls me psycho. Amazing. 

23 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

What was so “sluty” about these girls? Like what made you assume they were “sluty”?

Also where in this timeframe does Tom wink at you? That’s always been a part of your story as “proof” but it doesn’t seem like that happened in the original story?

@Donald Trump's Bulge

10 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I already told you. I left things out of the story at that time. Intentionally.

But if you read that full post is offers clues....like Dave talking about fat AVA fans. They were totally hunting for a quick hookup. There was far more conversation between Tom, Dave, and some other roadie dude who I have no clue who he was, about the entire thing.

4 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Tom is actually making really creepy posts. They are all under the guise of professing his  love for her but what is actually doing is trying to justify the relationship and answer all the things being said. Then he starts dragging her kids into the equation.

It would be like if I posted a picture of me and my overweight GF and said "we've been in love for 2 years now" and then people attacked her weight and my next post was another picture of me and her in front of a gym and said "Awww, we are so in love. Now we are heading to the gym where we go every single day. She is losing so much weight. Hugs+kisses"

People see nothing wrong with this?

I wish Tom was my new dad :(

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I already told you. I left things out of the story at that time. Intentionally.

But if you read that full post is offers clues....like Dave talking about fat AVA fans. They were totally hunting for a quick hookup. There was far more conversation between Tom, Dave, and some other roadie dude who I have no clue who he was, about the entire thing.

Yeah so you just made up extra bits to make your story more interesting.

What made the girls so slutty?

43 minutes ago, Osgod said:

Haha. A grown up man has a shrine of a musician and calls me psycho. Amazing. 

I don’t see what’s so wrong with this? Tons of adults have shrines dedicated to musical artists. There are restaurants and museums dedicated to it also. I don’t think it’s a problem or anything to knock someone for to be honest. Music lovers unite lol

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I don’t see what’s so wrong with this? Tons of adults have shrines dedicated to musical artists. There are restaurants and museums dedicated to it also. I don’t think it’s a problem or anything to knock someone for to be honest. Music lovers unite lol

There‘s a difference between collecting (I collect autographs myself) and having a unhealthy obsession with a celebrity. 

• Crab 1