The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

4 hours ago, NotNow said:

This sounds so fucking good. Let’s go. I hope this is a decently lengthed album, more than ten songs since it’s been years and we’ve heard two already.

This sounds like California lol.  It won't though, Tom is our #savior.  Kiss & Tell and Rebel Girl are still the best songs out of Blink camp in 2019.

• Like 3
  • Crab 1

Tom is so full of crap every time he talks about his punk roots. Has he written a single song in the last 15 years without reverb or flanger? I wish I could break into his studio and smash every pedal except distortion ones. 

Remember around 2005 when Tom started claiming U2 was one of his favorite childhood bands? The previous 10+ years of interviews he never mentioned them, just 100 other bands. He rewrote his own life's history lol, how sad 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

is this sarcasm?  it sounds like every skate-punk band ever...

It does yes but it very specifically reminds me of a particular song and I can't work out which one. 

24 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Haven’t heard enough to make a judgement call. Not sure why anyone’s making a big deal one way or their other.

Yeah it's just two chords haha, I think people are hyped about the punk beat but we'll see how the song actually turns out. Has AVA ever had a song with a punk beat like that?