The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

This is a blink-182 message board, not a Tom Delonge message board. If you want to sing the praises of ex-blinker Tom Delonge I suggest AVAmovement.

If you guys keep spamming this bullshit you're gonna have to go. we get it. You love Tom.

We don't want tom dick sucking on the Ava movement either...don't send them my way for fucks sake

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anthem said:

hows your country going? like them bombs? terrorists? have fun!

Mods need to punish the author of this shitty comment. For fuck's sake. I get people still liking Tom, but come on... this is ridiculous.

EDIT: holy fuck, I've seen Ghent's post later. Thanks @Ghent

• Like 2

Yesterday I was defending that no one is even talking about tom and there's no tombots here and then tom pulls this shit. Tombots are back in full force. I don't know how you can even remotely defend any of this shit.

- back handed insult at Feldmann who isn't even involved.

- taking the hype away from the single and new blink and putting it on himself again. Can't let shit go.

- promoting all of his work, every single one outside of blink. This post was supposed to be about blink, not posting your resume and talking about how awesome you are.

- talking about legacy when he's the one that's fucked it for the past five years.

Fuck this guy. That post pissed me off to no end.

edit: i think it's time to close registration for a bit.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, b00bies said:

you gotta be insane to think that tom delonge, a clown who has been a walking disaster since they got back together, from a bottom of his heart wants to be in blink again and stay close to mark and travis and be all friendly and be best friends. all these years he has been nothing but disapointments. he never said sorry, he never cared for real, he never been that mature tom who could deliver and speak for his actions. why now? why the fuck now should i believe that he's genuinely wants to be true to himself, to fans and mark and trav? everything he does now is forced, planned, "trying to save his face" actions - that's what it is. he's manipulative. even right now he's doing what he's doing, not because he's guilty or wants to but trying to save his face and that last bit of fans. he says he talks to them escpecially with travis and there is no bad blood. fuck that. there is a bad blood. still and will be till the end. mark and trav just don't care, deep down they know they wont work with him anymore. i'm glad that tom made that post today because that post is a fucking huge sign of a bad blood to their faces and fans.

you don't post shit like this if there is no bad blood, you don't. you say - "i heard the single, it's cool, we discussed it with mark and trav, had a chill conversation and what not". tombots, do you even read the fucking post? he's still upset about the way they wanted to record, about producer, about the sound. it's everything and everytime should be about him. dude can't compromise with them anymore. they talk to him but they don't care what he says. deep down they know that this dude fucked them over twice. you gotta be an idiot to trust him again. they just stay polite, that's it. he wants to make travis believe that he's good guy now, because if you make travis believe than mark will believe in it too. i just hope they will never accept him in a band again, as a broken friend - maybe, but there always be a sign of bad blood. they sure want to forget all this crap, but he constantly reminds to everyone how he's the one that get hurts all the time, but nobody even asked him. tom - is ex. you can' get back to ex and be happy again. imagine being in a band again with him. ONE hot conversation and someone will lose their shit again. fuck him. can't wait to hear JULY'1 how THERE IS NO BAD BLOOD from tom. travis just didn't want to add fuel to this bitch, it's already enough and said what he said, but tom is still the one who's adding more fuel. fuck him. 

I hope for a entire Tour Sold out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Yesterday I was defending that no one is even talking about tom and there's no tombots here and then tom pulls this shit. Tombots are back in full force. I don't know how you can even remotely defend any of this shit.

- back handed insult at Feldmann who isn't even involved.

- taking the hype away from the single and new blink and putting it on himself again. Can't let shit go.

- promoting all of his work, every single one outside of blink. This post was supposed to be about blink, not posting your resume and talking about how awesome you are.

- talking about legacy when he's the one that's fucked it for the past five years.

Fuck this guy. That post pissed me off to no end.

sorry, i've spent all my likes for day

so - like to your comment

39 minutes ago, DS95 said:

Fair enough, I guess it just hit close to home for me haha. This is the internet and I have to put up with Autism being used as an insult, so I guess I should be used to it.

It's pretty annoying (not talking about the post in this thread, that was fair). I swear some people think autism is just a synonym for retardation. But it's the Internet, so I guess I wouldn't expect anything less.

Anyway, back on topic, I'd just toss this on the pile of other useless Tom quotes. It's just hard to be shocked at anything he says anymore, and I think all it really is is just him trying to cash in off blink's success. With an ego like his and the fact that blink is bigger than anything he has or will ever put out, it's no surprise he wants to remind people he used to be in the band (plus all that junk about being a "forward thinking artist" because he couldn't resist). Props to Travis for staying out of the drama, but him or Mark really need to set the record straight about Tom's lies. Otherwise, this whole album and tour is going to go by with Tom awkwardly riding blink's coattails like a desperate ex who can't move on. A simple "We've talked and we're good, but we've moved on. This is the future of blink-182 and we wish Tom the best in his artistic endeavors" would be the best thing to do.

Also, I can't believe people would still support Tom at this point. I get that his music can still be good at times (i.e. Chasing Shadows) but to want him back in blink after all of the ridiculous things he's said (and there's quite a lot) is like wanting the band to crash again after they're finally leaving the ground. I can't wait for the future of the band, but Tom and some of his blind followers will always be a nuisance along the way.

17 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Mods need to punish the author of this shitty comment. For fuck's sake. I get people still liking Tom, but come on... this is ridiculous.

EDIT: holy fuck, I've seen Ghent's post later. Thanks @Ghent

I think that making fun of a group of innocent people being slaughtered calls for a much larger action than a one day ban. But that's just me.

1 minute ago, vivalasativa said:

i can bet 99% of the tom haters here would go say "hi" in a friendly wayto him if you see him walking down the street

Yeah because talking our frustration on the internet is different than real life. What are we supposed to do go attack the dude? What are you like 15 years old? He's a piece of shit and did everything wrong the last 6 years with blink but he's still a dude that has done nothing to us personal.

2 minutes ago, petros said:

Yeah because talking our frustration on the internet is different than real life. What are we supposed to do go attack the dude? What are you like 15 years old? He's a piece of shit and did everything wrong the last 6 years with blink but he's still a dude that has done nothing to us personal.

or you could just..like...you know... keep walking and not say hi?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cpen5311 said:

I think that making fun of a group of innocent people being slaughtered calls for a much larger action than a one day ban. But that's just me.

Oh trust me. I would have preferred to have banned him for life, long before he made the terrorist comment. Dude is a total twat and an extreme tombot.

• Like 1