The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

met tends to imply they... met. haha

lmfao i love that this thread got started and it completely has a use now. can't believe the guy is even speaking yet. you think he'd be smart enough to stay silent or promote his own shit but he has to make comments

• Like 3

At this point we die hard Blink fans won't accept Tom back. Tom won't ever get back with them and get a producer like the guys did this time and that's fact. 

He's directly lying to us and i can't wait for a response from Travis saying he hasn't talk to Tom in almost a year.  He's so full of shit it's unreal. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

ONE day after their new song, Tom is already taking passive aggressive swipes at Feldman, the new material, AND acting like he can come back whenever he wants to. What a piece of shit.

YEah that's what's most fucked up, Everything he's said about Meeting with them, talking to Travis every day is such bullshit and if people actually believe him then they're full of shit. 

1 minute ago, Champ182 said:

I can't help but think that if they were actually talking with Tom, they would have said something during one of the KROQ appearances, or at least maybe not made fun of Neighborhoods? I don't know. Seems far fetched...

Also, the RS article he states he doesn't really talk to them, that was "3 weeks ago".

He is so full of shit.

• Like 1

fuck, that didn't take long!

look, I'm a fence-sitter when it comes to Tom...I really don't know what to think. I want to still like him, but that Facebook post was not the high road. He is:

• Playing the victim card ("odd time for the Blink-182 legacy"? you poisoned the legacy!!)
  • Publically dissing Feldy, which as mentioned is totally ironic considering he had a songwriter (Ilan Rubin) construct that last Angels LP
  • Publically dissing Good Charlotte, 5SoS (who are all fans of blink ... that's not right)
  • Saying "New World" is much better than "Bored to Death"
  • Shamefully plugging his dumb ass projects

brutal. SMH.

• Like 3