The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Alright, I just want to make something clear.  As you can see in my sig, I've changed it back to an image I was using about a year or so ago when I was excited by what Skiba could bring to the band.  I helped an artist on Reddit finish the picture.    Anyway, I have absolutely no malicious intent with my signature.  It is absolutely not meant to be a slight at Tom Delonge in any way.  Tom, if you see my sig, please don't be offended, something tells me you wouldn't be because there is no actual insult... but you know, some of your fans are a little out of touch, I guess you could say.  Anyway, my signature is only meant to show my excitement for blink, the new album, and what their live shows will be like.  If you look at that and are insulted in anyway, well then that's gonna fall on you, because there is nothing offensive about the image, nor is my intention by using the image in my signature meant to be an insult to anyone.  It is simply fan art.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, M!ke said:

Alright, I just want to make something clear.  As you can see in my sig, I've changed it back to an image I was using about a year or so ago when I was excited by what Skiba could bring to the band.  I helped an artist on Reddit finish the picture.    Anyway, I have absolutely no malicious intent with my signature.  It is absolutely not meant to be a slight at Tom Delonge in any way.  Tom, if you see my sig, please don't be offended, something tells me you wouldn't be because there is no actual insult... but you know, some of your fans are a little out of touch, I guess you could say.  Anyway, my signature is only meant to show my excitement for blink, the new album, and what their live shows will be like.  If you look at that and are insulted in anyway, well then that's gonna fall on you, because there is nothing offensive about the image, nor is my intention by using the image in my signature meant to be an insult to anyone.  It is simply fan art.

I am not offended by anything. I know times are confusing for my fans with the supposed rumors that Fledy and Kerrang have been spreading but everything falls together in the end.

/\\//\

- Tom

7 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Yea I'm not totally convinced! Post a picture of you playing guitar on stage!

13015234_1098693233486348_61320097860930

/\\//\

- Tom

6 minutes ago, Chrisx37 said:

But he doesn't go on stage anymore. That's beneath him.

I am usually focusing on writing music, movies and books to be on stage but I still plan to play shows with AVA.

/\\//\

- Tom

• Like 1

Wow Tom we are all so excited to have you here! Everybody here loves you and can't wait till you finish your other projects and then "Maybe throw in a bit of Blink-182".

That sounds so exciting can't wait for the UNpredictable future:wub:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, petros said:

Wow Tom we are all so excited to have you here! Everybody here loves you and can't wait till you finish your other projects and then "Maybe throw in a bit of Blink-182".

That sounds so exciting can't wait for the UNpredictable future:wub:

I am very happy to see the positive words from the fans. I love each and everyone of you. The future is very exciting and I know those who love art will love my new works. #Followyourdreams #BeUNpredictable #Nevergiveup #GoToTheStars #ToTheStars.Media #LonelyAstronaut #blink1824ever #TravisBarker #AVA #BoxcarRacer

/\\//\

- Tom

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, nicknem92 said:

I actually can't believe nobody thought of doing this before 

It has been done before. In fact I banned this Tom Delonge account back in Nov 2015. I guess the banning expired or something.

Its pretty funny at first, but it won't be long before people have had enough.

• Like 4