You know I won't say sorry
The pain has a bad reaction
A blend of fear and passion
You know what it's like to believe
It makes me wanna scream.

I see a glow from far away
A faint reflection on the sea
I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder
I laid them out in stone in case they need to last forever.

The pain has a bad reaction
A blend of fear and passion
You know what it's like to believe
It makes me wanna scream.

You know what it's like to believe...
It makes me wanna scream

The song, that made me realise that Tom is not Blink anynore. Those older albums seems more right after these years and happenings.

1 hour ago, thongrider said:

WDNTW lyrics and most AVA lyrics make me cringe. And it's pretty bad when lyrics make me cringe. 

Have you read The Lonely Astronaut ? I listened to Tom DeLonges live reading of it, it was cringeworthy ... And also made me realize Tom has been trying to make To The Stars a thing for over 3 years now ... And it's still not doing much. Not to knock him or anything, I'm still a huge supporter but like, how come he says everything is gonna be huge and then it's just not. With most people, they'd at least hit gold with ONE project at least .... Tom just seems to just miss it, every time. 

• Like 2

It blows me away how people manage to get blocked from any celebrities account. You're a sad person if you feel you need to sit on their Instagram or twitter and bash them.

I can't stand the Kardashians but I'm not going to go on their Instagram and tell them how stupid they are.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, boxelder said:

it blows me away that tom takes the time (or presumably, a TTS employee) to block people. just silly

A lot of celebrities block people though. They don't want a bunch of losers saying stupid shit on their social media accounts. It creates huge fights between their fans over one post.  I've noticed a lot of NBA players do it all the time. I think it also has a lot to do with their kids. Tom's kids could look at their dads Instagram page and see people abusing their dad.

I remember an NFL player was getting abused after he missed a field goal and he said he had to delete his accounts because his kids started asking questions as to why all these people were leaving nasty comments on his social media accounts.