The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

10 hours ago, Olidamus said:

I shouldn't be talking about my business this much. My fault.

Kyle, you are right, that he wouldn't need as much government help, but he will run into the same costly problems IMO. I will leave it at that.

Gotta admit I chuckled about you saying you shouldn't be talking about your business. Reminds me of Tom's "I can't talk about it" interview haha.

Well yeah, but I am literally on my work computer, airing out dirty laundry on a public forum. They have the ability to monitor the sites I am going to.

So just an FYI, the government might be watching.

There is other stuff I avoid, typing certain words, I won't go into the sex sections of this forum at work. I am not going to write the word for adult films or the word for adult films that feature children.

Those words shoot up red flags.

I don't want to get fired.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Well yeah, but I am literally on my work computer, airing out dirty laundry on a public forum. They have the ability to monitor the sites I am going to.

There is other stuff I avoid, typing certain words, I won't go into the sex sections of this forum at work. I am not going to write the word for adult films or the word for adult films that feature children.

OliTOMus

8 hours ago, Olidamus said:

If we write those words and you look at the page with them on it does this also send red flags? Or is it more monitoring what you type?

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Tom will be doing a TTS tour before he ever goes back to blink. I can see him travelling around and talking about his books, the Academy, etc. Just rambling on and on for 2 hrs in front of Ava fans

But he can barely attract enough people for one event like that. 

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Omg I am crying. Should start at 2:12:22ish, "Matt Delonge" lmao:

Wow that was funny haha, also this Mick West dude is pretty swish, he seems cool, might have to actually watch the whole show. The bit about it being a number 1 balloon and not a UFO is just hysterical. 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2017 at 3:34 PM, _Kyle_ said:

Tom could easily be a success. Not that I believe Tom is capable alone, but I could easily see him hiring the right people. Please don't listen to Ghent, who is hell bent on making Tom look stupid to fit his California agenda.

I just don't see how it's possible it succeeds. They will not ever have as much funding as legitimate scientific research companies an no one in their right mind would choose to work for Tom Delonge as opposed to Aerospace or NASA or the actual government unless career suicide is what they want or they're just the biggest fanboy. I'm not criticizing Tom's ambition I don't like the way he's gone about it. Don't ask the fans the fund your shit that's weak and did you read the Offering Circular? Absolute joke it lays out all the reasons why this is going to fail.

I love Tom more than most on this board and have defended him through most of his bullshit but I just can't on this.

No chance he is successful