The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Just now, Chewy030 said:

that's probably more likely. I expect either a KROQ debut or a YouTube debut tomorrow at some point. Then maybe Spoitfy and other streaming by tomorrow night or like you said the 1st. 

Yeah thats probably more likely considering how tom and blink usually debut new songs. 

13 minutes ago, Ghent said:

The song is called Rebel Girl?

lol

Sounds like a fun song, glad to see Tom writing music again!

9 minutes ago, Neal said:

haha why is ghent even in here?

if you don't like tom or this band, stop posting here...

isn't that what you constantly whine about in the blink section? 

rebel girl, lol. could almost be something about tom's personal situation  right now.

I see how that concept confuses someone that likes dudes in their 40's have another dude make them write songs about taking another xanax and cheating on your girlfriend..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cc7029d6443427649

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

you guys know the song probably isn't coming out right at midnight right? It'll pry get a KROQ debut tomorrow morning or something. 

Would KROQ even care about a new AVA song anymore?

Couldn't care less for the title of the song. No different to Green Day naming one of their songs "She's a Rebel". Prefer Rebel Girl to Kings of the Weekend and Teenage Satellites. Atm, I don't have much hopes for the actual album based on all the clips I've heard though. I only like one clip from the upcoming AVA album and it's the one that sounds like Boxcar Racer.

Just now, anders182 said:

Om not on Instagram so i cant listen to it.. Is that the whole song? 

just a snippet

Just now, Ry-Bread said:

TomBots complaining about childish Blink lyrics for 4+ years only to have the first AVA single talk about Cinderella is HILARIOUS!!! 

Hoping new Blink references Bambi or Little Mermaid! 

that's not even remotely comparable….. the context with the rest of the lyrics will show
the shoe fits my Little cinderella > i'm in Deep with this girl but she's out of her mind whoohohohohoo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ry-Bread said:

TomBots complaining about childish Blink lyrics for 4+ years only to have the first AVA single talk about Cinderella is HILARIOUS!!! 

Hoping new Blink references Bambi or Little Mermaid! 

You’re a weird fella.