The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Man I usually like Tom stuff and I really loved the Demos odds and ends and dreamwalker. But this was very meh. Didn't like Tom's voice in it ether. I'll wait to hear to the full album/ep/whatever to judge it as a whole. It's been such a long time Tom released anything and even if he's trying all these stuff deep down he will always be a musician. So he's been through a lot these past years some of it must show in the music. We'll see.

I still find it kinda hypocritical to all these people hating on Ghent here for posting about ava but most of you go on blink threads to post about how it's not blink without tom or how matt's getting fatter. Daily reminder: No matter how much you hate Cali, Tom is undeniably in the wrong for what happened to blink. Remember when everyone was excited when they kicked Tom out and Matt joined? I mean the posts are still there. And I don't even really love Cali.

• Like 3

It's just like most typical AVA to me..  decent, Tom is an interesting bloke.  Probably won't listen to much again, still better than California.

Just a bit strange as the big comeback song is so basic of a AVA track.  Simple Creatures is better so far but tbh Tom still gets you going in any chorus.

• Like 1