The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Right now in the brains of Ghent and Oli: Whoa if I was Tom Delonge I'd totally have sex with the office milf, and her sister, and her cousin, and her other cousin. No way Tom doesn't have sex with the office milf.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Recently I was out to dinner with a woman and the song Mr Jones on and I said it was about the guy's penis. She had been unaware of this.

Later when we were cuddling on the couch, my phone buzzed in my pocket and she said "Did Mr jones like that?" I am just thinking, OMG, this woman has named my penis. Then other things happened......

But nah, my sex life sucks!!! Sex is a myth!

You sure date the funniest women. First bing bong and now this. 

• Haha 1

I feel like the fact that Blinks new single has been getting shit on so hard and Mark posting more photos of Tom is not a coincidence. He knows the writing is on the wall for current blink. He cant handle not being popular anymore

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wannabe corn dog said:

mark just left a comment on tom's IG post saying "i love you and i always will"

1 minute ago, knapton said:

I feel like the fact that Blinks new single has been getting shit on so hard and Mark posting more photos of Tom is not a coincidence. He knows the writing is on the wall for current blink. He cant handle not being popular anymore

1 minute ago, wannabe corn dog said:

mark just left a comment on tom's IG post saying "i love you and i always will"

Wtf... he did. He seemed drunk or something with his Twitter QA he just did... then to go look up Tom’s last photo and write that? Somethings up.