The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

14 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

no inclusion of The Sekrets, Heavens, or theHELL because mark doesn't even realize skiba is "in the band" 

It was a question about AVA. He was joking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kay said:

I best go tell all of my friends (90% of my friends are dudes) that they're wrong for staying friends with me because I hug them but don't give up the goods. I'm sure they'll miss me. 

You've changed the conditions. You are in a committed relationship with a woman.

You can't change the conditions and then go apply the same criteria.

That being said Of course there are men and women who are attracted to each who are just friends. All I am saying is; its not my thing, and that doesn't make me a rapist; a sex fiend, only interested in women for sex, etc.

Also, Tom is probably banging that woman in the photo.

That is all.

21 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I still don't know why you think that, but okay.

I don't know it for sure. But there is a decent chance. I guess the differences between me and everyone else is....... for me less proof is needed. This isn't just with sex. Its with life in general.

A guy could be stumbling around zonked out with a powdery substance all over his nose and you'd think "nah, he's probably not coked up. I am sure it powdered sugar".

Get real.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I don't know it for sure. But there is a decent chance. I guess the differences between me and everyone else is....... for me less proof is needed. This isn't just with sex. Its with life in general.

A guy could be stumbling around zonked out with a powdery substance all over his nose and you'd think "nah, he's probably not coked up. I am sure it powdered sugar".

Get real.

Like a picture of 2 dudes in a hot tub means gay sex

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Get real.

Says the guy who ignores countless amounts of evidence against Trump and still posts #wherearethecuffs repeatedly

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You've changed the conditions. You are in a committed relationship with a woman.

You can't change the conditions and then go apply the same criteria.

That being said Of course there are men and women who are attracted to each who are just friends. All I am saying is; its not my thing, and that doesn't make me a rapist; a sex fiend, only interested in women for sex, etc.

Also, Tom is probably banging that woman in the photo.

That is all.

I was friends with most of these dudes when I was single and they were aware of my bisexuality then but I guess this is a pointless argument, nvm, Tom is shagging all the 50 year old mom's within a ten mile radius of his penis. 

I'm sure he's smashing the vag left and right in his new little bachelor pad. Do you think he takes his ladies to the other end of the couch sectional to make it feel exotic?

I bet chicks come out of that apartment limping like every morning

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Kay said:

I was friends with most of these dudes when I was single and they were aware of my bisexuality then but I guess this is a pointless argument, nvm, Tom is shagging all the 50 year old mom's within a ten mile radius of his penis. 

thats hot kay that just like me u like 2 lick pussies thats a good thing, u have desire for ur own mother sometimes?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, oliver_makes_good_points said:

thats hot kay that just like me u like 2 lick pussies thats a good thing, u have desire for ur own mother sometimes?

Were you bottled in a blink online time capsule in 2002 and recently opened?

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, oliver_makes_good_points said:

Nah mate, just your mother. 

• Like 1