The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Yeah he's obviously not talking about "little girls" haha but it's definitely become a really outdated type of lyric. I associate lines like that with like the 50s and 60s oldies love songs, there's no doubt it gives off a more awkward vibe coming from a 43 year old in 2019 haha. But again, it's obvious that it's not about being 43 and being in love with a teenager or something so it doesn't bother me.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Yeah he's obviously not talking about "little girls" haha but it's definitely become a really outdated type of lyric. I associate lines like that with like the 50s and 60s oldies love songs, there's no doubt it gives off a more awkward vibe coming from a 43 year old in 2019 haha. But again, it's obvious that it's not about being 43 and being in love with a teenager or something so it doesn't bother me.

Seriously man I feel you. Title should have been “hot little woman”...

6 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Jen went from posting happily married photos of her and Tom, to posting zero photos of Tom in the last 2 years and they've been replace by sexy ass, cleavage, cooter pics and vids of her dancing.

They be broken up.

We all pretty much know they are. I mean Tom has a bachelor pad and neither as you mentioned have posted a picture together in 2 years  Regardless i'm sure you can find public records on divorce filings if you wanted to can't you? I'm pretty sure that stuff isn't like locked down. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, iguessthisisgrowingup said:

waittt did tom and jen break up ?

edit: suddenly mark talking more nicely about him recently makes sense lol

in that random magazine/motorcycle doc Tom did recently he basically talks about it, without outright saying it, gets real emotional saying he had a really rough year emotionally and what not. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, kibbles said:

in that random magazine/motorcycle doc Tom did recently he basically talks about it, without outright saying it, gets real emotional saying he had a really rough year emotionally and what not. 

Divorce sucks, not sure why people seem so giddy about it. Outside of band politics, pick a side drama and Tom's eccentric shenanigans it's still a marriage that fell apart. Crazy or not, I'm sure it took its toll on Tom, Jen and their kids.

10 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Watched Unidentified Episode 3 yesterday, not gonna lie it's pretty intriguing. Noticed Aaron Rubin was credited as an audio engineer on it which is neat. Also looks like that whole TTSA crew uses TTS as an office now.

I actually dont mind the show. I obviously got into the whole ufo conspiracy thing through Tom when i was in high school and I find this show interesting. Its not too ufo preachy or aliens this aliens that. Its just them talking with mostly credible people (most the people they talk with are long term armed forces people) and them stating what they saw. It doesnt really jump to conclusions either. And so far Toms barely been a part of it, which is good when you consider all the actual high level "qualified" people who are involved. It would be stupid if Toms the one leading the investigations

I've seen people say you can get the whole season on Amazon for .99 cents. If you have a family member with a cable log-in they are willing to share, you can download the History app and watch it there too.

@knapton since you watch it, you may be interested in this article claiming the Elizondo guy may have never even worked for AATIP which would be pretty wild: https://theintercept.com/2019/06/01/ufo-unidentified-history-channel-luis-elizondo-pentagon/