The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

23 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Is there an easy way to watch it for the dumbasses like me who keep forgetting to watch it when it's actually on TV? lol

someone usually posts a link in here to a vimeo account 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

I've seen people say you can get the whole season on Amazon for .99 cents. If you have a family member with a cable log-in they are willing to share, you can download the History app and watch it there too.

@knapton since you watch it, you may be interested in this article claiming the Elizondo guy may have never even worked for AATIP which would be pretty wild: https://theintercept.com/2019/06/01/ufo-unidentified-history-channel-luis-elizondo-pentagon/

interesting

6 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Mark and Travis need to end the madness and join Angels & Airwaves. 

That would be funny. Does anyone here remember that Travis actually gave some drum lessons to Ilan? I remember Ilan actually being on a TV show back in the day where he confirmed taking lessons with Travis. He was just a young kid at the time, and I don't remember what the show was. I think the premise was something along the lines of telling a story and getting people to say whether it was true or false. It ended up being true, and he did a little drum solo on his OCDP kit. I was mad jealous. Anyone else know what the hell I'm talking about? 

Singer for Circa Survive, Saosin, The Sound of Animals Fighting, and solo projects. He's the one Tom mentioned in an interview when asked who'd he want to feature on a new Box Car Racer album back when he seemed to be teasing at doing it again during the anniversary a couple years ago. https://www.altpress.com/news/tom_delonge_looks_back_at_box_car_racer/

He also continued to tease who might guest on new music, “You know, it's funny: On Twitter I was talking to Anthony Green. His voice just makes me feel like I'm back in the '70s or some shit. But, I don't know… he would be good on that record. That's a really good question.

2 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

That would be funny. Does anyone here remember that Travis actually gave some drum lessons to Ilan? I remember Ilan actually being on a TV show back in the day where he confirmed taking lessons with Travis. He was just a young kid at the time, and I don't remember what the show was. I think the premise was something along the lines of telling a story and getting people to say whether it was true or false. It ended up being true, and he did a little drum solo on his OCDP kit. I was mad jealous. Anyone else know what the hell I'm talking about? 

Hoppus on Music. On fuse. 

5 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I first saw it on Youtube looooong ago. I'm pretty sure that's where it originated. Way before Pubin latched onto the Tom teet. He was just an ugly little kid who thought he was the best drummer of all time or something.

Travis gave him a lesson. 

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I first saw it on Youtube looooong ago. I'm pretty sure that's where it originated. Way before Pubin latched onto the Tom teet. He was just an ugly little kid who thought he was the best drummer of all time or something.

Travis gave him a lesson. 

To be fair he's a pretty great drummer in his own right ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilan_Rubin

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I didn't know Ilan Rubin was born in 1988. I thought he was around Tom's age, maybe 4 or 5 years younger.

Edit: Wow he also worked with Nine Inch Nails!

Filled in for Eric Sandin as well, which is impressive.