The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

Will this be a rare moment where both sides agree and we all mutually hate it? *crosses fingers* 

haha, well there's really no way you could watch that video and think it's ok, so i think this could be a moment.

Speedo doesn't count as he is an edgelord

Ok, i'll say it...... i liked the video. I liked the ol' skool 'storyline' element that u dont see much these days. (Everyone liked After Midnight video, right?). The band footage had cool lighting/setting. I dont think Tom looked too cringe at all. And the storyling turns dark and ends kinds funny.

I think most were just going into this waiting to not like it tbh. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

haha, well there's really no way you could watch that video and think it's ok, so i think this could be a moment.

Speedo doesn't count as he is an edgelord

38g28i.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Marik said:

Ok, i'll say it...... i liked the video. I liked the ol' skool 'storyline' element that u dont see much these days. (Everyone liked After Midnight video, right?). The band footage had cool lighting/setting. I dont think Tom looked too cringe at all. And the storyling turns dark and ends kinds funny.

I think most were just going into this waiting to not like it tbh. 

There are roles we have to play here on this board.

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

But the future is here. Upcoming is losing parents, relatives, tragedy heartbreak, and being old. I almost feel like 37 years is enough. I don't want to get old. I don't have the balls to end it, so this is not a suicidal thing. I am just not sure I know of the point anymore. You all are happily with significant others. So its different. Try being single at 37 on and then get back to me.

My girlfriend drives me nuts. It's not always brighter on the other side my man. Try focusing on the positive things you have going and life is much better. Also will attract better things and potentially a mate...I hope you have a good day man for real. 

45 minutes ago, Whales said:

99% of music videos are stupid and this one is in that 99%. So utterly pointless and constant annoying jumpcuts when I'd rather just watch the band jam out the whole time haha

Music videos are pointless. I don't even see the point of watching them "jam out" when they're just lip syncing for the video anyways. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Self Untitled said:

I think this song is about Mark.  Tom is the Rebel Girl and Mark is constantly punching himself because he can't write a song as good as him anymore.

And Tom is definitely the guy on the motorcycle. Blink fans keep going back to Tom even though he's a bad addiction who just wants to use them. Mark can't stand it but he can't stop torturing himself.

• Like 2

Not only is the video terrible, it sends an awful message to teenagers. It’s surprising to me how any marketing team at Rise would allow this to be made with how the discourse on friend-zoning and teenage obsession has turned totally negative in the last ten years.

• Like 4