The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

She has literally spent 3 years traveling the world to find decorations for a ranch house that only ended up being listed for $170 a night on airBNB. LOL

What a businesswoman. She's a joke. Look at the Reissued app she started. Absolute joke. Let's make something just like ebay, but make people pay more because they think it is hipster. What a plan. Can't wait to spend $85 on a used t-shirt that you could find on ebay for $15.

But she is pretty hot in a slutty milf way now that she's free of that Ford Trucker hat peen. So there's that

Do we have any information on the financial breakdown of her career? no? so maybe it's all conjecture and we're presuming an awful lot?

3 minutes ago, Kay said:

Do we have any information on the financial breakdown of her career? no? so maybe it's all conjecture and we're presuming an awful lot?

She married someone, he got rich, she used his money to start dumb businesses, they flopped. He divorced her. Now she still spends his money on dumb projects that flop.

If I lived in San Diego I would totally book her AirBNB listing just so I could admire all the thousand dollar Moroccan throw rugs and art around the house that was procured over three years. Oh and here's my $170, enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Maybe it's different hats, but same logo. 

This discussion is already so pointless so I'll add to it by saying it takes like 30 seconds to look at his social media and see he has a couple different Ford hats. I think it's hilarious that anyone fixates on this, let people wear what they want

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

She has literally spent 3 years traveling the world to find decorations for a ranch house that only ended up being listed for $170 a night on airBNB. LOL

What a businesswoman. She's a joke. Look at the Reissued app she started. Absolute joke. Let's make something just like ebay, but make people pay more because they think it is hipster. What a plan. Can't wait to spend $85 on a used t-shirt that you could find on ebay for $15.

But she is pretty hot in a slutty milf way now that she's free of that Ford Trucker hat peen. So there's that

Unleash... Unleash the Tombot!!

To be fair Tom hasn't played in AVA live properly for a substantial period of time and he is going back through a pretty hefty catalog of work after having his mind on a lot of other huge projects and that's not even factoring the fact he has also gone through divorce, I think it's fair enough that he might need that at times - my bet is that he barely uses it but it's nice to know it's there if he does need it. 

• Like 2
  • Crab 4

2 hours ago, Kay said:

She's owned businesses, and whilst she may have had a leg up from Tom in the start it's not like she's done absolutely fuck all for 20 years and any money she's made is solely down to him. 

To make money owning a business means that the business needs to actually make money.  Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it had them more in debt.  Like Ghent said, $170/night in a California is like cheap motel rate and how much they spent on the decorative?

It was cool for the insta, that's it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

To be fair Tom hasn't played in AVA live properly for a substantial period of time and he is going back through a pretty hefty catalog of work after having his mind on a lot of other huge projects and that's not even factoring the fact he has also gone through divorce, I think it's fair enough that he might need that at times - my bet is that he barely uses it but it's nice to know it's there if he does need it. 

I really hope this is a troll post LOL

• Crab 1

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

If you hadn't noticed; there is a long list of things that general population believes that I just think are 100% bullshit.

Having a right to someone's money just because you were married is one of those things. Its not your money. We are divorced. Get lost.

Wonder how that argument would hold up in court!?