The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

That's why if you have money; you get a pre nup and a good divorce attorney on speed dial standby.

Worst case; you pull an Oliver and just ignore any and all bills sent to your house. Eventually they go away.

Well, they certainly won't visit you in prison at least.

• Haha 1

None of you know literally anything about Jens business affairs and neither do I. just because you don't think it's worth anything doesn't mean it doesn't make money. people spend stupid money on stupid shit all the time. 

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

17 minutes ago, Kay said:

None of you know literally anything about Jens business affairs and neither do I. just because you don't think it's worth anything doesn't mean it doesn't make money. people spend stupid money on stupid shit all the time. 

dfe73b56aace8ddc8582cf8ffd9318fa-women-u

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Imagine if your doctor shocked up for your surgery with an instruction manual on how to perform it......

This is a very extreme comparison though, Skiba and Tom are just singers and they're not the first ones using a teleprompter. 
I understand that you don't like the fact that Tom is using it because he wrote those songs, but I know you don't like how Skiba sings or the mistakes he makes on guitar so you shouldn't want him to fuck up even further by singing the wrong lyrics. A teleprompter can only help. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ghent said:

bahahhahahahah. now this makes my day.

@Lost>Oliver

Tom is dealing with a  divorce right now and it could be easy to get distracted.  Not to mention he has been out of the game for a long time and is juggling 3 different band's songs..

With his live show recently, I can't complain this time. 

• Haha 3
  • Crab 2

21 minutes ago, Speedo said:

dfe73b56aace8ddc8582cf8ffd9318fa-women-u

Got fuck all to do with her being a woman, I'm not remotely a Jen fan, just seems fucking bizarre that a bunch of people are calling her a gold digger because she...has...money? We know she's had businesses, it's not a stretch of the imagination to think maybe it's her own fucking money. 

• Crab 1

Just now, Kay said:

Got fuck all to do with her being a woman, I'm not remotely a Jen fan, just seems fucking bizarre that a bunch of people are calling her a gold digger because she...has...money? We know she's had businesses, it's not a stretch of the imagination to think maybe it's her own fucking money. 

Started the first business with all that career mom money!

12 minutes ago, Kay said:

Businesses are debts.. Unless it's doing really good and established for a while.