The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Last few pages have been hilarious.

I am actually not comfortable dating a woman who doesn't have two pennies to rub together or a pot to piss in. I did that. Never again.

Married. Kids. Who supports it? Me. No thanks. I'll pass on that one.

This is not to insult people here in that situation.......if that works for you, that works for you. But I don't do the whole traditional role bullshit. Today's economy ain't setup for it, unless you want to have money problems. I refuse to struggle to raise children. I refuse to be the sole source of income. This is why my last relationship failed.

Woman, especially women who believe in equality. Get out there and earn your share. Finances are BOTH partners responsibility IMO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Last few pages have been hilarious.

I am actually not comfortable dating a woman who doesn't have two pennies to rub together or a pot to piss in. I did that. Never again.

Married. Kids. Who supports it? Me. No thanks. I'll pass on that one.

This is not to insult people here in that situation.......if that works for you, that works for you. But I don't do the whole traditional role bullshit. Today's economy ain't setup for it, unless you want to have money problems. I refuse to struggle to raise children. I refuse to be the sole source of income. This is why my last relationship failed.

Woman, especially women who believe in equality. Get out there and earn your share. Finances are BOTH partners responsibility IMO.

So you're saying you can't provide for your lady? What a beta.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

Another click bait type article that Tom uses to pretend he has been vindicated of his insanity, but in reality, it's meaningless.

You mean there are video of spacecraft that cannot be officially recognized by the US Navy? Shocking scenes!

• Like 2

Just now, Matt Skiba Fan 666 said:

Hahah! A fucking telepromter and barely anyone has an issue.

#ItsOkayWhenTomDoesIt

lol I did a quick search and there were pages and pages of people freaking out about Skiba using one, especially Jan.

And now he's openly okay about Tom using one "because he's juggling multiple projects"

• Like 2

The teleprompter complaint has always been one of the dumbest complaints to me. How it can be anything but beneficial to the performance is beyond me. It's not like they're sacrificing running around on stage to read the lyrics, because they have to stand in that exact spot in front of the mic to sing anyway.

• Like 4