The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 hours ago, Kay said:

Do you have that little faith in yourself? You can say this as a hypothetical but be real, you love your girlfriend to bits, you love your family. Do you really think some creepy adoring fans flashing boobs will be enough to get you to potentially jack in your entire happiness? Don't sell yourself or humanity short. While it's super easy to get it if you're famous, it doesn't mean you're incapable of resisting it or putting your long term happiness over a cheap thrill. Theres plenty of celebrities that don't cheat, you just don't hear about it because not cheating isn't a story worth covering. 

Lately you've been kind of ignoring reality a bit.

With the cheating thing, and the thing where Jen can afford mansions on a designer salary.

8 hours ago, OliverJudy said:

People want to know so they can laugh at Oliver, not because they’re desperate for juicy celebrity gossip. 

Ding Ding Ding! This is exactly why I don't tell it. I was considering writing up the whole entire story then I though. Wait a minute. 20 mins to write the story and post only to follow by 20 people telling me I am in someway wrong and my story is not real. Etc. Kind of like when I post guitar videos.

No thanks. I have better things to do with my time!

42 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Ding Ding Ding! This is exactly why I don't tell it. I was considering writing up the whole entire story then I though. Wait a minute. 20 mins to write the story and post only to follow by 20 people telling me I am in someway wrong and my story is not real. Etc. Kind of like when I post guitar videos.

No thanks. I have better things to do with my time!

It's because you've spent years building this stupid thing up. If you hadn't done so and maybe just presented it as "hey, guys, check out what I saw happen" then people wouldn't be expecting more than the story gives. Going on about brocodes and keeping it mysterious makes it sound like you kept Tom's wife busy for him while he fucked some groupies in the next room.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Lately you've been kind of ignoring reality a bit.

With the cheating thing, and the thing where Jen can afford mansions on a designer salary.

Coming from you, this is the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Speedo said:

It's because you've spent years building this stupid thing up. If you hadn't done so and maybe just presented it as "hey, guys, check out what I saw happen" then people wouldn't be expecting more than the story gives. Going on about brocodes and keeping it mysterious makes it sound like you kept Tom's wife busy for him while he fucked some groupies in the next room.

Ding ding ding!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Well yeah; but I had reasons for not saying anything. One being out of respect for Jen and two, I kind of like having a secret that only me and Tom know about. Its like our little thing.

• Crab 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Well yeah; but I had reasons for not saying anything. One being out of respect for Jen and two, I kind of like having a secret that only me and Tom know about. Its like our little thing.

I'm sure it means a lot to Tom too.  He thinks back to that moment and is so happy to share a special secret with some nobody he'll never remember.

• Like 3

Tom liked me when we met in 2006. For starters, I was an "older" fan. Older at that time being 24 and most fans were teenagers. I learned from my Travis experience not to lose my shit and go all crazy. I was able to hold it together and talk to him like a regular person. Something that like 99% of his fans don't have the ability to do. He definitely saw me as someone cooler than most of the fans he has to deal with. My sister, who was also there, picked up on this. Tom was directing a lot of the conversation at me. You have to realize this was a guy use to meeting fans who will start shaking and in some cases jump on him or try to grab his cock (guys have done this with him).

• Haha 1