The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

5 minutes ago, Lost>Oliver said:

The fact the two mods keep changing it back and forth is hilarious to me, it's a constant battle on here.

Btw just share the story dude, or I'm boycotting, anyone else with me?  You won't be happy when the ad traffic starts slipping away you greedy fuck.

It’s not two mods - it’s me (the thread creator) editing my own post and Ghent changing it. I don’t even care that much, Aria just asked me to change it as he wanted to try to get an interview with Tom and if he sees this thread, it would be offputting.

Whatever, not my message board so I don’t care if a great opportunity is missed.

8 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

So you slate Tom on a daily basis and while gagging for an interview with him to give your website a publicity boost?

Jeez, that's pretty poor form mate.

Just because Tom is a trash human doesn't mean this website shouldn't try to interview him

Just now, Clar-ke has herpes said:

You mean the guy that blocks critics on Instagram? We’re talking about the same person right?

Yep! This isn't instagram. This is a third-party message board not directly tied to Tom or any of his business ventures.