The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 hours ago, YANGGANG_2020 said:

Idk how anyone can bitch about Rebel Girl and then defend Darkside like your life depended on it.

They're both shite videos, Tom's song was good, blink-lite's was decent.

I dont like Darkside and it's a bit of a miss fire but the video for Rebel Girl was fucking ridiculously stupid. probably the worst video Toms ever been a part of, easily. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kay said:

I dont like Darkside and it's a bit of a miss fire but the video for Rebel Girl was fucking ridiculously stupid. probably the worst video Toms ever been a part of, easily. 

It's supposed to be cheesy 80s art.  The tone was a bit off but it's easy to forget when the song is a banger.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:44 PM, Marik said:

Mine even shipped the same day i placed order! (As i still wait on sign, vinyl, shirt, from 2 months ago)

Hope its properly shipped in a tube, and not folded/creased like how TTS ships their posters lol

Wtf at TTS, a folded poster!?! Lmao it sounds funny but I would be pissed. What are they trying to save money or something...

Edited by Feeling_This_1

Yeah, mind you it was the 'free' add-on promo poster for placing an order during a certain wkend.

But i did contact them and offered to pay extra $ for them to use a tube, and they said sorry they only ship posters this way (folded twice flat, so a giant "+" crease thru the whole thing. 3 occassions got them all like this. 

That said, i should add that depsite this, TTS is still MILES above blink's merch store for dealing with

8 hours ago, Marik said:

Mine even shipped the same day i placed order! (As i still wait on sign, vinyl, shirt, from 2 months ago)

Hope its properly shipped in a tube, and not folded/creased like how TTS ships their posters lol

Yeah mine two. Not even an hour later. 

5 hours ago, Osgod said:

I don’t really buy this 100 piece thing. They are still selling it. I guess if they are only sell 100 pieces it would habe been sold out long ago. 

Years ago, I had a 2009 tour poster and near the bottom where it should have been numbered, it just said "_____ /100" (I'm not sure if the denominator was actually a hundred or not, but whatever it was, mine was left unnumbered).

Yes, im also doubting this limited to 100 bullshit. (Which is what made me spur of the moment pull the trigger with overpriced shipping to Canada).

It properly sold out a few hours later in the day, and then more were added to store which are still available now. Infact, i can add 101 posters to my shopping carr right now, and go thru shipping all the way to final confirmation. It'll be a piss off if some people get un-numbered posters like menteined above.

On a side note: today i got my NINE downloads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Sandbag!!!!!!!!! Today you finally got around to shipping me my Green neon sign (version 2 that you quietly swapped to, not the original picture that I purchased), and with the shipping email came the download email!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck yeah! Im so happy i finally get to hear NINE today!!!!! I dont even mind that you sent me another email today saying you didnt receieve as much stock as hoped and cannot send me my PINK vinyl Nine i purchased in sept and that you must refund me for it..... even thou its not sold out in your store and still avail for purchase at this very moment

• Like 1