The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

10 minutes ago, Ghent said:

welp Tom thinks they found alien life now. citing a 3 day old report of an event that happened over a year ago that SETI believes is most likely radio telescope interference from Earth.

Tom is an idiot.

Lol one of my old roommates is from Northern California and was a tour guide out in the wilderness when he lived there. Apparently Bigfoot is a huge deal out in California and a lot of people believe in him. He told me a lot of rich doctors and shit take time off to explore for Bigfoot and they will give you every scientific reason, or so they believe, why Bigfoot is real . Lots and lots of stupid people

23 hours ago, Ghent said:

welp Tom thinks they found alien life now. citing a 3 day old report of an event that happened over a year ago that SETI believes is most likely radio telescope interference from Earth.

Tom is an idiot.

Where did you read that? Everything ive been reading says scientists have no idea what the signal is or if they'll hear it again

Sekret Machines is currently #26,916 in Books on Amazon

Poet Anderson is currently  #86,031 in Books on Amazon

Can I Say is currently #130,850 in Books on Amazon

Tom is having more staying power in the literary world??

1 hour ago, helen_hoppus said:

new podcast with delonge. tom talked about sekret machines, aliens & ufo's. a little bit of blink and AVA. 

https://www.spreaker.com/embed/player/standard?autoplay=false&episode_id=9299765

There was a time, when i couldnt wait to hear a 3-hour audio from Tom about anything.

Back to the present. Three hours wtf? Is it worth the time? I think i pass.

• Like 2