The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

tom on the way home from the bank realizes he's missing something. about 2 million in tour revenue. quickly he pulls out his trusty smartphone to deliver a message to blink fans across the interwebs..... he really misses that money.

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Clarke said:

I don't really find any humor in this video. There are two ways you can interpret it. Either he's singing it just because (the way he sang blink songs with AvA). Or he's upset about not being with blink anymore. Which is sad to watch to tell you the truth. If he's suffering, I don't wish that upon him.

Sure, or he could also..you know.. Get a damn grip. He's a grown ass adult. Life's tough, everyone deals with shit, not everyone posts sappy videos like this.. If he needs help don't turn to Instagram.

I'm one for being nice, but sometimes, being nice isn't the key.

10 minutes ago, Ghent's Brother said:

He must looooooove reading through all of the "it isn't blink without you!" and "we miss you!" comments those kind of posts are bound to get.

Gotta try to feel better about yourself somehow, I guess.  Really, really wondering what true rock bottom will be for this guy.

I don't think he will hit a rock bottom or anything like that. He's got too many fans who will always stick by him and obsess over him no matter what. That's gotta help your ego a bit.

Only way I see him truly breaking down is if his die hard fans abandon him for some reason.

13 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

I don't think he will hit a rock bottom or anything like that. He's got too many fans who will always stick by him and obsess over him no matter what. That's gotta help your ego a bit.

Yeah but if you think about it, his ego is what gets him into messes in the first place.

• Like 1