The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

So... he was drunk/high and he just realized it was a dumb thing?

This guy... that's the best way to be taken seriously, Tom. Keep it up!

no.... he's just missing mark & travis, remembering good old days, and this emotions made him very sensetive and forced him to sing EWSF with open wound on his big heart

LOL

I get no vibes of sadness or whatever from the video.

As Oliver said, it seems more like a blatant attempt at manipulation. He doesn't miss blink, don't fall for that shit already. He only misses the attention and money.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Dan2point5 said:

He might not miss blink but I think I speak for all of us when I say we sure miss him. Come back Tom! All is forgiven!

Nope. not at all. I may not like the new blink record but its still better than the fat lot of nothing we'd have had with him. he can stay far, far away chasing aliens and writing terrible books. 

• Like 1

Theres totally teenage girls wanting Tom's junk. teenagers are mental with hormones. I have never personally gone bat crap for a musician but you get your weird kinks everywhere.

I mean hell, ever since I was a little girl I've had a disturbing attraction to Kate Mulgrew.

Yes, Janeway, you can explore my delta quadrant all you want.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Poet Danderson said:

If that's what we're measuring being in shape on then we probably all need a go on the tread mill. 

Yeah since we're all ex-members of blink-182 pandering to teenage girls on social media so we can sell t-shirts on our websites.