Clar-ke has herpes

The Tom Delonge Thread: Teleprompter Edition

What the bluefuck is sound healing?!

They're both loons, no way they're getting divorced, crazy people don't get divorced.

Over the holidays there were 2 IG story posts of hers that clearly showed both hands - no ring. No doubt they are separated, the only other explanation would be Tom wanting to distance himself because he fears what he is doing is so important/dangerous/revealing that it could put his family at risk. (which is rock bottom paranoia IMO)

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Over the holidays there were 2 IG story posts of hers that clearly showed both hands - no ring. No doubt they are separated, the only other explanation would be Tom wanting to distance himself because he fears what he is doing is so important/dangerous/revealing that it could put his family at risk. (which is rock bottom paranoia IMO)

I know quite a few couples that don't wear their rings.

If you can't see that Tom and Jen are divorced or at least separated at this point you are in denial.

Her instagram screams single.

• Like 1

I don't follow the Instagram of the wives of musicians I like, it's weird.

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

I know quite a few couples that don't wear their rings.

But did they unfollow each other on all social media, never take 1 photo together for over 14+ months, never mention each other anywhere in over 14+ months, live in different houses, wife constantly on completely different vacations, and the husband lives on a weird couch?

And even if you know people who don't wear rings, Tom ALWAYS did. It's one thing to just not wear them, it's another when you've worn it 15+ years and suddenly stop. You both don't just suddenly say "gosh this ring feels weird" after 15 years.

And for the record, I couldn't care less about any of their relationships. Just pointing out obvious observations. Hope they (and all of humanity) are just happy and doing what is best for them!

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

But Jen is hot in a kind of weird way. He latest boob shots she posted gave me a boner.

Top evidence that she's single. From gothic man-woman to "fun and flirty milf who loves life and is frequently seen wearing bikinis" in just a few months.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

But did they unfollow each other on all social media, never take 1 photo together for over 14+ months, never mention each other anywhere in over 14+ months, live in different houses, wife constantly on completely different vacations, and the husband lives on a weird couch?

And even if you know people who don't wear rings, Tom ALWAYS did. It's one thing to just not wear them, it's another when you've worn it 15+ years and suddenly stop. You both don't just suddenly say "gosh this ring feels weird" after 15 years.

And for the record, I couldn't care less about any of their relationships. Just pointing out obvious observations. Hope they (and all of humanity) are just happy and doing what is best for them!

Do I know anyone that specific to Tom and Jenn? No, I don't.

Just now, andyscott182 said:

Anyone find it weird Tom and Mark were in Sun Valley, Idaho at the same time? Proof is on their Instagram. 

I find it more weird that Tom went on vacation by himself while his family went overseas. And made a weird post about wearing a normal man's jacket or something.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

She isn't that hot, but she is one of those people I wouldn't mind seeing in the throws of passion. Her mouth open, eyes close, "Oooooh thats feels great!! Ughhhhh harder harder!!!!"

If that makes any sense.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

She isn't that hot, but she is one of those people I wouldn't mind seeing in the throws of passion. Her mouth open, eyes close, "Oooooh thats feels great!! Ughhhhh harder harder!!!!"

If that makes any sense.

oliver meltdown incoming