The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

6 minutes ago, alex_dept. said:

I think the video makes a lot of sense, it's pretty much the story of Tom's divorce, also it gave me a strong feeling, that Jan was against Tom leaving for tours and that's why he stopped for some time but couldn't resist.

I think Tom's back and psychosis of being abroad the country is what kept him from tours.  He's clearly a homebody.

• Like 1

I hope Jen is happy that she made her ex-husband skip a show for Tsunami relief which forced blink-182 to go on hiatus. She couldn't let Tom play for free even for a good cause. She doesn't work, why does he need to be home for the baby year round? 

Have fun looking for some rich retired guy who doesn't work, wants to fund your businesses, and wants to hang out with your ex-husbands brother and sister! Jen will end up like Anna Nicole Smith with some 90 yr old geezer

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I hope Jen is happy that she made her ex-husband skip a show for Tsunami relief which forced blink-182 to go on hiatus. She couldn't let Tom play for free even for a good cause. She doesn't work, why does he need to be home for the baby year round? 

Have fun looking for some rich retired guy who doesn't work, wants to fund your businesses, and wants to hang out with your ex-husbands brother and sister! Jen will end up like Anna Nicole Smith with some 90 yr old geezer

Holy fan fiction, batman! 

• Like 2

The video made me uncomfortable watching. I've been disappointed by their (blink, AvA, etc) music videos for a while now so my expectations are generally low. Watched it once, likely won't watch again, and hopefully will forget about it.

I've only been somewhat amused by the Simple Creatures videos because they're creative and funny (or maybe just my humour/nostalgia)...too bad I don't like the actual music. 

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

5 hours ago, Kay said:

Tom has had such a rich history of unfortunate head wear, has he been balding for a long while or something?

I hope that's sarcasm - because if it wasn't, Tom has the right idea in doing what he's doing with his headgear.

Guy should honestly just get hairplugs tbh. 

1 minute ago, Mau5 said:

I hope that's sarcasm - because if it wasn't, Tom has the right idea in doing what he's doing with his headgear.

Guy should honestly just get hairplugs tbh. 

I don't actually think he's balding I just find it funny that he got obsessed with trucker hats after his weird slouchy beanie phase. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, YANGGANG_2020 said:

Omg I hated the slouchy beanie. It looked like a diaper.

b21059dd4382478fff0bbd192f902f64.jpg

It's terrible, right up there with Marks bunny rabbit floppy hair and when Tom used to slick his hair in around 2004

• Like 2